Secret Celebrity Gossip #78

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, slap me down with a Dairylea Light slice. Am reeling from the shock of 'the GC''s shocking departure from Chicago (thank all that is holy, ay-men). It's almost unthinkable and I would have never seen that one coming. I had fully believed in her integrity to play Mama Morton with class. BTW, I'm a pink giraffe.
Surprised she lasted so long

Reactions: 6
I’ve actually only heard really good things about VB (outside of the press). Very funny and down to earth. I think she had that ‘Posh Spice’ persona - never smiling etc… and the press latched onto that. I know a couple of people who have met her through work and said she was lovely. I also think she absolutely worships her kids which is probably why she’s let them get away with doing….nothing.

Apologies for the DM screenshot but how are these Zelebs still ending up at Cannes premieres?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I’ve actually only heard really good things about VB (outside of the press). Very funny and down to earth. I think she had that ‘Posh Spice’ persona - never smiling etc… and the press latched onto that. I know a couple of people who have met her through work and said she was lovely. I also think she absolutely worships her kids which is probably why she’s let them get away with doing….nothing.

Apologies for the DM screenshot but how are these Zelebs still ending up at Cannes premieres?
What does Pixie Lott do these days?

Reactions: 5
I saw on the DM that Kate Bosworth is dating Justine Long and I thought to myself that she was married. So I checked online and read her husband split last year. But this was the message she posted about the spilt. Why are some people like this? Their love deepens, they are more enamoured than ever before, etc, sounds like they could have gone to marriage counselling and made this work if this post is truthful. She was posting previously in the year how much she loved him too.
04EEB80D-7076-4DDB-9E64-49DF26B593AA.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I saw on the DM that Kate Bosworth is dating Justine Long and I thought to myself that she was married. So I checked online and read her husband split last year. But this was the message she posted about the spilt. Why are some people like this? Their love deepens, they are more enamoured than ever before, etc, sounds like they could have gone to marriage counselling and made this work if this post is truthful. She was posting previously in the year how much she loved him too. View attachment 1294556
Sometimes people don't realise what love is. It's the boring bits, it's the sitting on the sofa with a glass of wine in your pyjamas watching shite TV laughing at nothing. It's the going round john lewis arguing about which kettle to buy, it's the wiping up the kids poo as soon as tea is ready.

People always want to have excitement, when Sometimes contentment is the best.

All the best,

Buddha xoxo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 100
I saw on the DM that Kate Bosworth is dating Justine Long and I thought to myself that she was married. So I checked online and read her husband split last year. But this was the message she posted about the spilt. Why are some people like this? Their love deepens, they are more enamoured than ever before, etc, sounds like they could have gone to marriage counselling and made this work if this post is truthful. She was posting previously in the year how much she loved him too. View attachment 1294556
oh Yeah. Take a mate out for a drink when they’ve announced they are separating from their husband and that’s totally the way they talk. It’s such bollocks. Why do they write this guff?

Reactions: 27
oh Yeah. Take a mate out for a drink when they’ve announced they are separating from their husband and that’s totally the way they talk. It’s such bollocks. Why do they write this guff?
To convince themselves that they experienced a super special level of love and adoration, and not that they simply got bored of each other and copped off with a workmate.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Oh, totally. Two wrongs don't make a right, though. I also think that people are too soft on female groomers, it isn't usually seen as being as problematic as the other way around.
I don't see how she was a female groomer, my DH is 7 years older than me. I got pregnant and had our daughter at the age of 20 he definitely didn't groom me as I knew about sex and contraception. I also knew that I needed to grow up now a baby was on the way he was 24 not 16. I think men get viewed as Peter Pan until they are like 30-40.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't see how she was a female groomer, my DH is 7 years older than me. I got pregnant and had our daughter at the age of 20 he definitely didn't groom me as I knew about sex and contraception. I also knew that I needed to grow up now a baby was on the way he was 24 not 16. I think men get viewed as Peter Pan until they are like 30-40.
I absolutely agree. I'm sure Liam had plenty of women and relationships before Cheryl so knew exactly what he was getting into. Cheryl was also incredibly famous (although pretty much towards the end of her fame) and desirable at the time. I think it's pretty sick to throw around the term 'grooming'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Cheryl first met him when he was 14, I don’t think it’s sick to say that gives me the proper ick.

• Heart
They met when he was 14 and she was 24. I think that sets up a really unhealthy dynamic. If they had met when he was in his early twenties, I would agree with you, and I'm not letting him off the hook for being a slob and a deadbeat dad. However, I definitely think that there was a strong element of calculation in her choosing to have a child with him. She probably actively wanted someone who wouldn't be too present and have their own ideas for how to raise the kid. There is something very controlling and unpleasant about Cheryl, and I think Liam was just a useful idiot. He needs to grow up now, though.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.