Secret Celebrity Gossip #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that who Liam Gallagher modelled himself on?
If he did he failed miserably.
I still love Ian Brown but had the biggest crush on John Squires too. And pre Common People Jarvis Cocker - Do You Remember The First Time is peak lust for me. Saw the video again recently and went teen squiggly all over again 🤣

Reactions: 9
Back to Dane & posh, I don't think anything happened but apparently he was a bit obsessed with her and was all "Victoria this, Victoria that" with jordan which obvs pissed her off greatly.
Yes the way I remember it was that Dane would've, but VB was just interested in a number 1 single. Which of course she didn't get because Sophie Ellis-Bextor's single beat her to it 😂

On which point, I have a soft spot for Sophie EB, I think she always seems lovely. Can't believe she looks as good as she does with 5 children too 🤣 Hope no-one's going to burst my bubble and tell me she's a horrible person!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'd be surprised too, but then

She's also very secretive about who did most of the writing for the sitcom Miranda.

Well, it was her girlfriend at the time.
I've heard this rumour before but never seen any kind of proof. I do wonder if she'll ever speak about her private life. I just love the show Miranda and wish I knew more about her as a person.

Reactions: 4
Yes the way I remember it was that Dane would've, but VB was just interested in a number 1 single. Which of course she didn't get because Sophie Ellis-Bextor's single beat her to it 😂

On which point, I have a soft spot for Sophie EB, I think she always seems lovely. Can't believe she looks as good as she does with 5 children too 🤣 Hope no-one's going to burst my bubble and tell me she's a horrible person!
d
Sophie EB is lovely. Used to see her all the time as live v close & went to same gym. She & her husband are great fun and look v happy together, lots of interaction with local events etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why is she allowed to break rules Penny Lancaster? Being Rods wife makes you above the law? When salons cAnt open or earn money she posts this!!! twit.
This woman annoys me so much but putting that aside, I don't know how so many celebrities are getting away with blatantly breaking the rules. How many beauty therapists who are dying to get back to work will have seen this and been livid I wonder?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

She’s been mentioned on some other threads and is a delight apparently.

Reactions: 6
I've heard this rumour before but never seen any kind of proof. I do wonder if she'll ever speak about her private life. I just love the show Miranda and wish I knew more about her as a person.
I’ve heard it before too. I do think she’s gay. She looks so wrong with a guy, even one as handsome as Tom Ellis.

I read somewhere that Sarah Hadland ‘Stevie Stevie Stevie‘ is gay too. They are BFFs in real life.

Reactions: 8
We’ve re-watched quite a few episodes throughout lockdown including the one where she dies and it’s absolutely heartbreaking to watch, it really catches what people are like and family relationships, Caroline Aherne was such a clever writer
And Craig cash wrote it with her. They were a couple on that. Wish they'd do that again. Superb. Haha Imagine them on lockdown especially Jim🤣🤣🤣

d
Sophie EB is lovely. Used to see her all the time as live v close & went to same gym. She & her husband are great fun and look v happy together, lots of interaction with local events etc.
Ah this makes me very happy! Thank god there are some celebs who are actually nice people :)

• Heart
Reactions: 9

I watched her Friday night kitchen discos and developed quite the girl-crush on her and her whole family.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Old Reg Presley must have said a little prayer for Marty every night after love is all around went ballistic.
I got on stage many many years ago in Yeovil of all places and sung wild thing with him to the absolute amusement of the crowd I didn’t realise at the time my mini skirt was ripped from hem to waist band straight up the back but to my delight it got me a free large kebab later at the local takeaway oh those were the days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Anyone watching the Kemps faux-cumentary on BBC2? After about a minute in, I felt my heart sink. I'm getting the feeling that they thought they would copy the Goss brothers documentary - but that was serious and unintentionally funny. Were they off their heads?
I switched off after a couple of mins.

Reactions: 2
Also saw Derek Acorah wandering around town before the start of one of his shows (the one from Mary loves Dick fame). Beautifully dressed and groomed. Went to his show that night and just sank in my chair hoping late Aunt Mary or my Grandad didn’t “come through” ..... I just went for intrigue/scepticism.
I just remembered this!
I had a tinder date years ago and this guy used to date Derek acorahs sister a long time ago. He said the whole family thought Derek was an odd ball but there was no mention of psychic ability, just a failed footballer. He told me that on occasion, Derek used to turn up at his own mum's house drunk and bang his hand along the walls of the house shouting "I built this! I've got this house for you! You'd all be no where without me." His wife would then turn up a little later at said house, drunk and they'd end up shouting and rowing at one another and Derek's family. The polixe would be called as he wouldn't leave. His mum had to get a restraining order against him eventually as Derek was making abusive phone calls to her at all hours.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Any gossip on Jamie dornan he's so good looking and seems quite a private man
I don't have anything on him, but I do know his wife is a bit of an hole. Ahe
I’ve just remembered the late Liz Smith aka Nanna Royle was a regular at our local Waitrose as she lived in a retirement flat a road away. She used to be pushed around in a wheelchair pointing to what she wanted and had the poshest accent ever. I used to want to shout “Barbara!” .
You're HGS too? I grew up there!

OMG thanks to whoever recommended duckduckgo as a browser, I’ve finally been able to use the site without it lagging or just simply not loading for me for the first time in 2 months.
Yes me too was doing a little research on the problem and saw DDGG recommendations so thought I would give it a try,a little slower than Safari maybe but I can use this site again,I missed you lot and reading all the gossip good to be back.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.