Secret Celebrity Gossip #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Impressed with the posters that found the links between Gary Webster and Philip Middlemiss! What a pair of twerps.

Reactions: 9
Her ma

I think they did a lot of ducking and diving when they went "bankrupt" as they still had a nice house. They didn't e en pay back the cleaners that used to. Lean their multiple properties. That and the spoiling of the bland but pretty presenter, her pairing with G really effed her career up.
I always thought she came over as fake.

Peter Powell has some sort of Mafia or Masins like thing going with ITV, it's really un-healthy, and I think that's why Schofield has got away with such dubious behaviour.

Also, I think Peter Powell and Anthea were in a professional arrangement, apparently she was always extremely ambitious. maybe Peter needed a beard in those days. I think Gloria Hunnifords daughter admitted to doing the same for him.
Annoying as Anthea Turner is, she looks good for a 60 year old
Cabana bars were basically Bounty bars with cherries 😍. Texan bars were weird chewy bars, not massively popular, but I loved them..
And Golden Cups...You’ve just jogged my memory!!
They were yummy....WHY don’t they bring these back? It’s so sad 😭 💕💕

Top work Norbs..😘
Ah Golden Cups. Nom nom. And Bar Six. Many a time we’d go to Woolworths straight after school for those two

Reactions: 6
The dress, the bridesmaids dress, both pairs of shoes! All absolutely terrible looking, what would possess you. I did google her wedding to the rower too and that wasn’t much better
Anthea Turners dress wouldn't be out of place in a tin of chocolates... Poundland version of Cadbury the purple one .

Eamon Holmes called her Princess Tippy Toes & disliked working with her .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don’t think they are best mates any longer. In the article Middlemiss was boasting that his best mate’s brother was Vice President of Ghana. I don’t think that means Gary Webster somehow.

I bet I know why. I would put money on Middlemiss being one of the friends and family who loaned money to the Turner Websters and never got it back. The latter were whining in one of the articles I read that the people who had lent them money wanted it back and that their friendship circle had shrunk.

Also found out why they fell out with Anthea. Anthea had stood guarantor on their rented house. They defaulted on the rent and the landlady went after Anthea, who claimed that her guarantee only lasted 18 months. She lost and had a CCJ compelling her to pay > £5k. Contact severed. I can’t say I blame Anthea; her sister made no attempt to pay her back and instead went on the record whining about the stress she was under and how unreasonable the family members who had lent them money were being. Including Gary Webster's mother, who had remortgaged her house to raise funds to pay his tax bill!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Oh god it sounds tacky and why lilac?
God knows....but I remember the first time I saw it and even then with the dubious fashion choices of the late 90s/early 00s thinking it was repulsive. The girls in alterations didn't have anything nice to say about her either.
When I was there, Kate Winslet's husband, Richard Branson's nephew Ned was my boss. He changed his surname to Rocknroll after....Least rock n roll person I have ever met. Absolutely clueless and thick as two short planks. Obviously given the job because he didn't want to let him loose on one of the more important Virgin projects. Couldn't believe it when I saw who he ended up marrying.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
This “loaning money” thing is really strange. These people must have accountants, and they will be telling them you can’t just “loan” people money like that. Anything given to a person over £3k a year is taxible income, and for the person giving the money, it can be seen as money laundering. To loan anyone, even family, that sort of cash, you have to put a legally binding arrangement in place for repayment - and HMRC want to see you take it to court if repayments aren’t made.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Th
Love the pics of Pierce Brosnan and his wife in The Daily Fail, they try to do a hatchet job as his wife is bigger than she was 20 years ago but they always look so in love. Even most of the comments at the bottom say the same.

I wonder what Ruth Jones thinks of James Corden given they worked together? she seems decent.
The way in which the principal characters are named after serial killers is cruel
Imagine enjoying it then realising your child/partners/ parents murder has been used for a cheap laugh
Ruth Jones said she thought it was “delicious@ how people might realise it, but she and the infamous prick JC don’t give a toss about murder victims feelings

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes, a bland talent free zone signed up for his looks alone. If you want to be the next Boy George, then make sure you have some of his attributes; charisma for a start.

A friend of mine from a few years back was the director of the Brits in the good years. Her best friend is Helen Terry who was a producer of the Brits, and previously a backing singer for Culture Club in the early 80s. She and George fell out when he claimed HT got him into drugs. George was by all accounts a massive witch back then, but is less so now.

My friend is also good pals with Chrissie Hynde and Jim Kerr, and had the misfortune to meet Patsy Kensit on many occasions when she was married to Jim. Not a very nice piece of work, apparently.

No goss on Chrissie Hynde. There must be tons but my pal was annoyingly discreet and all I learned was that Chrissie is a very loyal friend and that her favourite dish was Aubergine and Parmesan Gratin.
Chrissie Hynde's voice :love:

An
Yes I think a lot of zelebs live on debt and borrowing stuff to put on Instagram so all the 'look at my lovely home' is filled with stuff people have lent them for publicity. The rest of it is serviced by huge amounts of cheap/ interest free credit. As the saying goes, a little debt=my problem, a lot of debt=the banks problem!
Also Fergie and Sophie Wessex who went bankrupt
Annoying as Anthea Turner is, she looks good for a 60 year old

Ah Golden Cups. Nom nom. And Bar Six. Many a time we’d go to Woolworths straight after school for those two
Jumpers for goalposts and a three bedroom house with garden for £15.00 good times!

• Heart
  • Haha
God knows....but I remember the first time I saw it and even then with the dubious fashion choices of the late 90s/early 00s thinking it was repulsive. The girls in alterations didn't have anything nice to say about her either.
When I was there, Kate Winslet's husband, Richard Branson's nephew Ned was my boss. He changed his surname to Rocknroll after....Least rock n roll person I have ever met. Absolutely clueless and thick as two short planks. Obviously given the job because he didn't want to let him loose on one of the more important Virgin projects. Couldn't believe it when I saw who he ended up marrying.
I've never understood how Branson is thought as being this great tycoon. The big success he had was Virgin Records and that was more Simon Draper than him. Other things he has just licenced the name (Virgin Media, Virgin Money, Virgin Rail, Virgin Radio, etc.).

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Th

The way in which the principal characters are named after serial killers is cruel
Imagine enjoying it then realising your child/partners/ parents murder has been used for a cheap laugh
Ruth Jones said she thought it was “delicious@ how people might realise it, but she and the infamous prick JC don’t give a toss about murder victims feelings
There’s also the “running joke” about Rob Brydon maybe having had incestual sex with his nephew. Right up there in terms of comedy with a 17 year old Kiera Knightly being stalked by a man in his 30s in that dreadful Love Actually film

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Th

I have never seen G and S as I wasnt a fan of Horne and Corden, but I didn't know this!! Off now to Google👩‍💻

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.