Secret Celebrity Gossip #166

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
excellently put. Plus I think with the promise of fame and financial security there can be an extra element of parents/family turning a blind eye to certain actions so while they appear supportive, it’s not for the emotional wellbeing of the victim.
Absolutely. It’s astounds me how many parents will encourage their child’s relationship with a celebrity despite how many red flags there are. Like the Michael Jackson thing for example. Whatever your opinion on what happened there is, what parent in their right mind would allow a grown man with no ties to their family to have their pre pubescent son on sleepovers and parade them around like a designer handbag? It boggles the mind.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I have only just realised there is a Mrs Farage and she is German !
And before anyone piles on it’s not that she German it’s that he has one to start with !
His kids have EU passports as well. Makes me sick. He robbed us all of that privilege but his kids can still move about freely within the EU.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
The parents in Father of The Bride were both meant to be 45.

My husband is 46 and we have a newborn and he lives in raving tracksuits from the 90s.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Farage’s first wife was Irish so his kids with her have EU passports. His second wife was German, so ditto for the second set of children. His girlfriend is French. He keeps it European.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Sounds like his acquaintance, the "short-fingered vulgarian" who also outsourced two of his wives whilst talking shite about immigrants.

Reactions: 9
Been watching A Family Affair the new Zac Efron and Nicole Kidman on Netflix.

Joey King is good in it so Googled her a bit to know more. She married last year age 24 to a 39 year old man Stephen Piet who apparently according to her Wiki met in 2019. So a mid 30s guy was getting to know someone 19-20 before marrying her when she was in her mid 20s and him touching 40. He seems an odd one.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Been watching A Family Affair the new Zac Efron and Nicole Kidman on Netflix.

Joey King is good in it so Googled her a bit to know more. She married last year age 24 to a 39 year old man Stephen Piet who apparently according to her Wiki met in 2019. So a mid 30s guy was getting to know someone 19-20 before marrying her when she was in her mid 20s and him touching 40. He seems an odd one.
He has the same uncanny valley look of Tom Daley’s husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 7