Secret Celebrity Gossip #166

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread! We're currently discussing wayward celebrity breasts.

Last thread here

---
Latest batshit celeb news... is Bob Geldof really telling us to all vote Tory? 🧐

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
How have I just discovered Beyonce and her "the thing about the four legged animals" 🤣. So much more iconic than Kelly and her Excel spreadsheet

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Reminds me of Eric Andre asking Mel B about Girl Power then following up with this doozy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thought Julia Fox was in it (her relationship with Kanye West) for the attention tbh, but at least she was smart enough to get herself what she wanted, then duck Kuntye off. Ain't got time for attention seekers, but kind of grudginly admire her for that.

Reactions: 8
Thought Julia Fox was in it (her relationship with Kanye West) for the attention tbh, but at least she was smart enough to get herself what she wanted, then duck Kuntye off. Ain't got time for attention seekers, but kind of grudginly admire her for that.
I always get her mixed up with Jorja Fox, for some reason 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It was Donna Air. I used to watch MTV Select when I came home from school. She was such a vapid bint.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
New thread! We're currently discussing wayward celebrity breasts.

Last thread here

---
Latest batshit celeb news... is Bob Geldof really telling us to all vote Tory? 🧐
Last time anyone did anything he told them to do was buy the Do They Know It’s Christmas single!

Reactions: 1