Secret Celebrity Gossip #165

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Just seen
I’m from Barnsley. It’s a Labour town through and through, always had Labour MP’s and the council is majority Labour and Imho, I don’t think that’s done us any good. And although I like Dan Jarvis, who is my current MP, he’s been absent being S Yorks Mayor for the past few years. I’m sorry to say that even though I don’t think Reform will manage an MP, I still think they’ll do well here, sadly. People who are sick of the current monopoly but would rather die than vote for the party who closed the pits, will turn to Reform and chucking stuff at Farage will give them even more reason to vote for his party (was going to say it will cement their opinion but decided against it, given the circumstances).

Reactions: 23
People need to stop chucking things at Farage. It’ll take us to a dangerous place again. The only thing people should be throwing at him is questions.

• Heart
Reactions: 107
The comments re stuff being thrown at Farage, wasn't it proven that the first one was orchestrated by him? I think the blonde woman is part of his team. He LOVES the drama (Mick). It totally feeds into his image of a plucky underdog. When he couldn't be more establishment if he tried.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Farage is a bleep but throwing stuff at him is daft. Also dangerous and although I dislike him I don’t wish him harm.

Reactions: 39
The comments re stuff being thrown at Farage, wasn't it proven that the first one was orchestrated by him? I think the blonde woman is part of his team. He LOVES the drama (Mick). It totally feeds into his image of a plucky underdog. When he couldn't be more establishment if he tried.
No. They were two completely different people, who both had blonde hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
News articles have her as a Labour party member

Reactions: 4
Farage is a bleep but throwing stuff at him is daft. Also dangerous and although I dislike him I don’t wish him harm.
I kind of do. I wish him a really severe case of piles or some other such condition but nothing more than that. I'm not an animal.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Throwing stuff is horrendous no matter who it is!

On the previous thread there was a discussion about what happened with Katie Piper.

A close friend of mine had a customer through liquid in her face during a heated discussion. The initial shock, fear it was something corrosive and then the anxiety afterwards impacted her for a long time. She was unable to work for some time and it took her ages to go out in public again and gain her confidence.

Not a fan of the man, but this whole vibe of through something at someone in public is horrendous and has a major impact.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
The idea that certain people "deserve" violence just for who they are or what they think never leads anywhere good.

Most of these people who throw things or make scenes only want attention on themselves or to hurt someone but pretend they're doing it for some righteous cause so they can play the hero to other fuckwits on the Internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 80
I don't think so, she tweeted "Anyone know any good lawyers." when people were naming her.

The actual woman who did it was someone trying to promote her OF. People will do anything for attention.

As somebody said, they literally both just had blonde hair.

Reactions: 14
Maybe Farage could tone down his baiting rhetoric if he doesn't want such incidents to happen.

But of course he won't.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.