Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Restless Native

VIP Member
Reactions: 4

LydiaDeetzHat

VIP Member
Speaking of, I just found out yesterday what Spandau Ballet means. Here is a link for those who don't know and it's fair to say, I don't think they would be allowed to call themselves that if they were a new band nowadays.

---

I've seen a few posts over the last few months saying that he isn't as broke as he claims and is only using it for sympathy. I wouldn't be surprised if true.
wow I knew about Spandau and Hess because i lived in Berlin at the time he was in prison there . in fact used to go to the library in that complex but never knew the Ballet part.. probs because I left before his demise..

TruffleShuffles

Chatty Member
Is she really size 10? She looks bigger but I don't know if that is her boobs making me think that.
I’m pretty sure the size 10 stuff came from when she was filming Derry girls and if you look back she was bit slimmer then so could be correct. She’s a bit bigger now so she’s definitely more US14 than U.K.

shellie

VIP Member
In fairness, I know Katy has had one kid, wasn’t she pregnant with the next? Perhaps she didn’t want the commitment of AI?
I think it's more she gave it up to concentrate on her music and get back up there again to where she used to be. The thing is even a lot of her fans don't seem to be expecting much from this album as she is saying exactly what she did with the last one...it's a new style, it's stuff she wants to do this time and that flopped so this one could as well. I hope she does do well as I loved her first few albums but everyone she has released has sold less than the last and the singles didn't exactly set the charts ablaze either.
---
if she’s needing to get the baps out at this point, I don’t have high hopes for the song itself
Funny you say that as the first thing I thought when I watched her TikTok was she has had work done.

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Harlot O'Scara

VIP Member
Is Charlie a nepo baby?
Only slightly, I think. Her dad had some sort of tangential link to entertainment, I think he was a literary agent or something like that?

She did go to private school, but you can tell she's quite posh from the way she speaks. And she's never claimed otherwise so far as I know.

She has been gradually climbing the ladder music wise for a long time. Although Boom Clap was a hit, that was ten years ago and she hasn't approached that again until her two most recent albums.

Restless Native

VIP Member
We don't have Virgin TV anymore but when we did you had to pay extra for that channel.
I can't believe it's 30 years since her murder. I remember it at the time and hearing the verdict on the radio at work.
Definitely one of those you remember where you were moments. I was only about 8 and I can remember it. The media coverage was insane

pixxyy

VIP Member
Now ITV have their Drama Queens reality show, I could see a series 2 with some ex Soap stars like Tamzin added

Traazers

VIP Member

secretsrsafe

I have to say, even though I'm not attracted to Barry K, I was impressed that he did the full frontal in Saltburn without using prosthetics. Most 'male nudity' in film and TV these days isn't actually real.
I watched it on a platform - can’t remember which - not in the cinema and I don’t recall a full frontal, just sort of sideways and rear view with hints. Did they cut it for the streaming version? I wondered what all the hooha was about.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Ooh I would watch the shit outta Hotel Babylon again! I wonder if I can find it somewhere? Max Beesley 😍 I worked in hospitality when the book came out and it was sooo true to life 🤣
It is available on ITVx Premium subscription, part of the range of content that used to be on BritBox.

• Heart

Restless Native

VIP Member
Yep, he's sat naked on a chair or something reading somewhere that was covered in snow then jumps up and you see him in all his glory. That was back when it was still a good show though. Towards the end, it turned shite.
---

I think all the Skarsgård's do. Daddy Stellan has done a few full frontals in his movies. As you say Alex is naked more than he is clothed, Bill showed everything off at least once and the youngest Valter has shown his ass many times.
Yeah I used to love it but last few series were shit and I only continued to watch it for Eric