Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Villanelly

VIP Member
SERIOUSLY. what is he like? does he growl when he walks past. is he mardy. does he bring bff micah with him. give us the deets!
He gruffly says hello when we pass each other. To be honest I try to avoid looking at him directly in case my knickers fly off. 🫣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 132

Affiliatemebaby

VIP Member
People need to stop chucking things at Farage. It’ll take us to a dangerous place again. The only thing people should be throwing at him is questions.

• Heart
Reactions: 107

Eureka

VIP Member
Someone on here once described Rees Mogg as looking like a haunted pencil and its the most apt description of anyone I've ever read.

• Haha
Reactions: 97

90sGal

Chatty Member
Throwing stuff is horrendous no matter who it is!

On the previous thread there was a discussion about what happened with Katie Piper.

A close friend of mine had a customer through liquid in her face during a heated discussion. The initial shock, fear it was something corrosive and then the anxiety afterwards impacted her for a long time. She was unable to work for some time and it took her ages to go out in public again and gain her confidence.

Not a fan of the man, but this whole vibe of through something at someone in public is horrendous and has a major impact.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

shellie

VIP Member
Speaking of tackling robbers

This happened in my part of Scotland as well. We have had a shop at our bit for years and the guy who ran it was smashing. He would keep it open at xmas for stuff even when he was supposed to shut, let you off with paying if you didn't have it as long as you eventually handed it in and would give the wee ones free sweets and juice. Because of this, everyone around here was protective of the shop in the 40+ years it's been here. His son eventually took over and kept everything the same. When we had lockdown, he got extra stuff in and kept it for regulars and would make up wee boxes and deliver them to the older people who needed them to make sure they were okay. About six months after everything was finally opened again, someone came in when only one person was at the counter and tried to grab the till and got it after bringing a knife out and threatening her.

The guy who owned it was in the back, heard the rammy and chased after them with a baseball bat. He didn't have to go far as the guy was on the ground about ten feet from the shop having the shit kicked out of him by a few teenagers who saw him come out with the till. A couple of them kept him on the ground until the police came while the others walked around and grabbed the money that had come out when it fell, making sure no one pocketed any and helped take it back in.

• Heart
Reactions: 92

HaloGirl

VIP Member
Jfc. those who wanted Nigel farage to die in a plane crash / violence . you do realise he has four children who would be without a dad. even if you don’t agree with his policies ( I don’t) violence is never ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 90

Pulltheotherone

VIP Member
Throwing things at people is NOT okay whoever they are.
You lose your temper you lose the argument.
It’s pathetic and dangerous.

Reactions: 85

Halister

Things to throw at Farage:

Withering looks
Facts
Correctly Interpreted Statistics
Shade

All of those will do much more damage than than a milkshake

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 84

MissHavisham

VIP Member
There are the men who are born a bit grumpy – they can be sexy in that no-nonsense Roy Keane way.

Then there are the ones who turn grumpy on their 55th birthday and start fussing about bin collection dates – considerably less sexy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Harlot O'Scara

VIP Member
The idea that certain people "deserve" violence just for who they are or what they think never leads anywhere good.

Most of these people who throw things or make scenes only want attention on themselves or to hurt someone but pretend they're doing it for some righteous cause so they can play the hero to other fuckwits on the Internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 80

Badirene

VIP Member
I literally find it so hard to remember there was a time I liked Louis Theroux.

View attachment 3001755
Why is any reputable professional in the media giving this child and animal abusing, multiple driving convictions, double bankrupt tramp the oxygen of publicity? What has she to say to anyone about anything.

Let me save you the trouble of interviewing her Louis, her latest is the biggest she ever had, all that went before him have damaged her mental 'elf, lip fillers, woo hoo!, the Pricey is back, Harvey, more surgery, it's all Dwight/Pete/Kieran fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 79

SamFoxStuckinaCloak

Chatty Member
I worked with Tamzin Outhwaite a few years ago- she was fantastic. Hard working, kind, a leader for the rest of the cast, and gave a great performance. She works really consistently.

• Heart

Badirene

VIP Member
Now whilst I wouldn't shag Bojo I can see how he could be charming??
Jacob Rees mogg just looks like that wee guy from the Beano, and I bet Farage has really bad fag breath 🤢
Mogg looks like he would ejaculate dust.
One of Bojo's many affair partners said it was like having a bag of custard lying on her, so bring your apple crumble I suppose 🤷‍♀️ :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
It’s ironic that some people are gleefully supportive of acts of violence against Farage because they view him as a fascist and therefore deserving of assault, given that one of the central tenets of fascism is the condoning of violence as a means of achieving your preferred political outcome. 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Donald Sutherland was one of the best guests ever on Desert Island Discs. Really worth a listen (on BBC Sounds). Funny, charming, engaging. A lovely man.
He told an excellent story about his looks. When he was young he auditioned for a role as 'boy next door'. He thought he'd done well but didn't get the part. He asked for feedback and was told 'sorry son, it's just that you don't look like the sort of person who'd live next door to anyone' 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72