Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peachsquish

VIP Member
The comments re stuff being thrown at Farage, wasn't it proven that the first one was orchestrated by him? I think the blonde woman is part of his team. He LOVES the drama (Mick). It totally feeds into his image of a plucky underdog. When he couldn't be more establishment if he tried.
News articles have her as a Labour party member

Reactions: 4

hehehe

VIP Member
I have never seen a Matthew McC performance that rose above “fine.”

And no, do not tell me he was great on True Detective. He was just okay on True Detective.
I think he's shit and should've stayed in romcoms, as his "serious" mode is just a lot of inexplicable head tilting and head bopping.

Amplified the weak and uninspired casting in Interstellar.

~*~Jess~*~

Anyone seen the Newton Boys with him in? Also starred Skeet Ulrich who teen me loved and Ethan Hawke? Probably shite but I loved it back in the day 🤣

• Haha

shellie

VIP Member
Annunziata? Surely not? All the women he shags / marries are European (ironically).
Seemingly it was because she left the Tories for the Brexit Party a few years back and had people wondering why she would 'turn' on her brother and that was one of the theories. She laughed it off and said nope, he was far too old.

Peachsquish

VIP Member
Has anyone read this article?

Horrendous behaviour and not sure why he isn't in prison rather than being fined.

Anyway read it all the way through and then the final lines of him being arrested with Johnathon Rhys Meyers in possession of alot of cannabis. I thought JRM has come out of his challenging period...obvs not.
Reads as JRM arrest was 2019

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
Considering most of the audience for Bridgerton is (probably straight) women you'd think they'd be more about the men getting their kit off.
That’s what I liked about Outlander (the first season). I’d say it was equal (Claire’s) boobs and (Jamie’s) arse.
I always respect an actor who gets his cock out on screen as well (Josh O Connor and even Barry Keoghan spring to mind, although BK is more for comedy value than anything).

Watched the 1st part of the Nicole Simpson Brown documentary. What a cunt OJ was but we know that already. Didn't know his dad was gay
Whereabouts is this on please?
---
I’ll have a look for the documentary. It sounds very interesting

Edit to add: my husband’s fav film is Pretty in Pink, and we often chat about Roberts Downey Jr’s fall from grace and then rise like a phoenix.. and it takes me back to Andrew McCartney in less than zero
The documentary will be on Disney Plus in the UK.

Gingerprincess

Chatty Member
I watched the documentary about the Brat Pack someone mentioned upthread and omg, the nostalgia. I had such a crush on Andrew McCarthy in the 80’s. Found it interesting, not least as to how they all reacted to the article that named them the Brat Pack and more so as to who agreed to be interviewed for the film, which seemed to be in direct relation as to how their careers went i.e Judd ‘nostrils’ Nelson and Molly Ringwald didn’t want to be involved at all. Rob Lowe and Demi Moore harbour the least resentment towards being part of the so called Brat Pack, presumably because they were more successful after the 80’s ended.

One thing though, Demi is absolutely the epitome of Hollywood vapidity. She talks like the human equivalent of a Pinterest board on inspirational quotes.
Where did you watch it? Didn’t think it was out in the uk yet

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
Don't think I've ever seen a picture of his wife before. She looks like that actress, think she's Geordie, who's always appearing on TV dramas looking a bit haunted and doing a lot of staring off into the distance pensively.
I thinks it's possibly the only public pic of her!