Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
They talk about this in the documentary plus the wig Andrew was wearing as it was a reshoot and he’d shaved his head for a play.

i never fancied Rob Lowe. He had a weird aura and I suspect he’s a bit like his parks and recs character irl. Always loved Andrew though and he was cute rather than classically good looking as some might say about Rob. He’s (AM) absolutely gorgeous in Class and he comes across well in the documentary.
I’ll have a look for the documentary. It sounds very interesting

Edit to add: my husband’s fav film is Pretty in Pink, and we often chat about Roberts Downey Jr’s fall from grace and then rise like a phoenix.. and it takes me back to Andrew McCartney in less than zero

• Heart
Reactions: 5

April Ludgate

There was a clip of Eric Stoltz in Brats that I found mesmerising. I can’t believe he passed my radar back then. He was so attractive but I don’t remember anything he was in apart from Mask
He is adorable in my favourite 80s film, Some Kind of Wonderful.

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
There was a clip of Eric Stoltz in Brats that I found mesmerising. I can’t believe he passed my radar back then. He was so attractive but I don’t remember anything he was in apart from Mask
hes Lance the drug dealer in pulp fiction and also in another tarantino film Killing Zoe (not quite so attractive in these !)

Multi-21

VIP Member
Wasn't she the lead in a show at one time? Seem to remember either police or army based?
Yes I can’t remember what it was called but remember her in the uniform and beret. She was the lead in Hotel Babylon and New Tricks

L3moning

VIP Member
I say make it fair and balanced...
Line up Farage, Starmer and Sunak and chuck milkshake equally over all of them.
(Might aswell add Trump and Biden too).
Might as well add Ed Davey, the Green co-leaders and Robert Kennedy Jnr as well at that rate.

Milkshake party!

• Haha

CaptainHolt

The song/video was genuinely about clouds and making it rain, but this was just part of Wilhelm Reich’s work (see wiki link); his theory was that sexual energy was a life-force and orgasms were a release of this “Orgone” energy… or something along those lines..
Ah, I see! I've woken up this morning trying to remember anything remotely sexual in the video and had come up with nothing. Was about to YouTube it to see what I'd missed!

Catwoman

VIP Member
They didn’t but since QEII’s death they’ve pretty much lived full time at Birkhall, leaving only when they’ve had work.
Wow, being local I hadn't realised that. That's a big change but a compliment to their love of the area and the fact they will get incredibly privacy.

sistersofpercy

VIP Member
Everyone used to watch Londons Burning! I always remember when the governor‘s wife fell down the stairs and died. Nothing to do with a fire😂 but you’d always know what was going to happen. You’d see someone randomly cooking chips and think, chip pan fire incoming.
I watched it back in the day but it appears I remember little of it (other than thinking George was hot at the time).
I think I missed some of the later seasons though.

feath

I hadn't read about this so just looked it up. Yeah I agree her reaction is quite strange. I'd be happy for the young girl who had treatment and can now hear. I think it's because it's such a huge part of her identity.

Some of her comments for those who haven't read them:
Rose went onto question whether she will be the 'last deaf generation' following the success of the new trial.

She continued: 'Imagine a world where everyone is 'normal'. What will become of our story, our culture, language, and identity? Will we be the last deaf generation and end up in a museum somewhere?'

'Deaf people have existed throughout human history. Who decides that their lives are not worth being integrated into society? Who assumes that we want to be 'fixed'? Where will they draw the line?'

The actress expressed her concern that inclusivity could be 'thrown out of the window' and insisted she did not need 'relief' from being deaf as it has given her many opportunities.

She added: 'My life is richer because of it. There are many deaf people out there that are doing great things! Why should we tell them that they are broken when, in fact, they are winning?'
I think Rose likes the attention that she gets from being deaf.

• Angry

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
I wasn’t expecting her to get her baps out on bridgerton. I think the Colin guy to be quite attractive.