Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChaChaChaSummer

i think someone somewhere actually did a study on this and the results were there’s actually less nudity/sex in films and tv these days. It might feel like there’s more because there’s a big hoo ha about it on social media when someone gets their tits/arse out. Haven’t seen the Bridgerton stills tbf, but I think a nice, tasteful, respectful sex scene done in context is ok.
unlike the show normal people. that was just so unnecessary imo

Reactions: 3

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
Am I losing the plot or does Eloise in bridgerton look really different in this 2nd half of the season?

Reactions: 3

LydiaDeetzHat

VIP Member
Who says they are shagging though. Maybe they just value each others company.
then its more a friendship in that case surely.. they use the term relationship which in adults generally indicates a sexual intimacy..
---
Patrick Stewart and Mick Jagger are in their 80s.

The age gap between Sarah Paulson and Holland Taylor is unusual but if they enjoy each others company fair enough. (I think I remember reading they don't live together)
wow really.. again this is giving friendship above anything else..

Reactions: 2

artnouveau

Chatty Member
Just watched the Shania Twain at the BBC programme and it struck me how much she looks like Cheryl Cole, especially in her younger days!

Liverbird2003

VIP Member
I’m overweight for my height but if I was a size 10 at 5 ft 7 based on my body set up I would look like a skeleton. Her claiming she is a size ten isn’t a big gotcha. I’m fat and have been actively losing weight but I am sick of people pretending her being big on screen that it is a good thing. It isn’t healthy and it shouldn’t be celebrated. People shouldn’t be bullied either but acting like it is healthy isn’t good.
Is she really size 10? She looks bigger but I don't know if that is her boobs making me think that.

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
I think Nicola Coughlan is claiming to be a US size 10 e.g a UK size 14. Which I could see, she’s very short which can read larger. I think she’s much better on Bridgerton than DGs.

But I side-eye her for the JVN friendship.
I thought she was claiming to be a uk size 10

Reactions: 1

Eureka

VIP Member
I agree that public figures need to speak responsibly but from all accounts I have read, David Amis was a ‘good’ local politician so not sure what your point was. I don’t think he or Jo or even farage should be targeted with violence.
Well part of the problem of being seen to be out of touch or hating on certain groups or whatever is that you target your own party with that brush. I know sweet FA about Reform UK but based on Farage I imagine a lot of people assume they all share the same views. Maybe they do, maybe they don't but having a mouthpiece who talks like that impacts everyone. I don't know a lot about David Amess (I'm not in the UK) but my understanding was his death was a terror incident possibly related to the conflict in Syria.

Reactions: 1