Secret Celebrity Gossip #165

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is the only film where an oiled up bodybuilder plays a saxophone!
I forgot that bit!

You all have subpar taste though. Billy Wirth was the hottest thing in that film.😍

Alex Winter - the Bill and Ted one seems like a genuinely good guy. I knew someone who had dealings with him at the height of B&T and he was very down to earth and humble. Had good manners too.
---
How can Bianca stand the comments she must get? I know it is done all for attention but she must get a lot of nasty, aggressive, borderline threatening things said to her all the time.

It would destroy your mental health being objectified in such sexual way in day to day interactions.

And yes,I know she dresses to get the outrage and press but my god, you’d be dead inside in no time.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
What is Lulu flogging at the moment ? Went on catch up to watch last nights Celebrity Gogglebox and she was on there with Glyes Brandreth cackling away with her "I have not had any work done on my face" look so it went straight off. Over to Saturday Kitchen Live and she is making the same noise on there. Dreadful woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What is Lulu flogging at the moment ? Went on catch up to watch last nights Celebrity Gogglebox and she was on there with Glyes Brandreth cackling away with her "I have not had any work done on my face" look so it went straight off. Over to Saturday Kitchen Live and she is making the same noise on there. Dreadful woman.
Which is why I am not watching Saturday Kitchen this week

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Presumably there is sticky tape holding the straps to the nips, mine would of escaped multiple times before I even got out of the car .
I think the straps ARE sticky tape 😔 the ouchies peeling that off later

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Good lord. Seeing a moving image of Bianca is something else.

love if you have to hold your phone over your minnie cos you think its too revealing but your tits are fully out you really are thick/drugged/bullied
---
I forgot that bit!

You all have subpar taste though. Billy Wirth was the hottest thing in that film.😍
It was Brooke Mc Carter for me but didnt know he'd passed away til now

Alex Winter seems like a really nice guy. He does a lot at the Prince Charles Cinema I must attend one day he's a genuine fan of them and often comments on their socials
---
Phil and Grant have let themselves go.
quite literally choking on my cuppa. BRAVO
---
I swear there was a Tattler on previous versions of this thread a while back who had his company for an evening and said he was ridiculously attractive and lovely to her
sadly not my friend who is of the male persuasion.but I always get the impression the Donald was always abundantly charming. Years later they regularly mention working with him as one of their career highlights. The work they produced was amazing IMO

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I think the straps ARE sticky tape 😔 the ouchies peeling that off later
That’s the least of her worries. I dread to think of the antics those two get up in a dungeon. They just look the types. No kink shaming but they both give me the 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Alex Winter - the Bill and Ted one seems like a genuinely good guy. I knew someone who had dealings with him at the height of B&T and he was very down to earth and humble. Had good manners too
Controversial but when I watched the latest Bill & Ted, I actually think Alex Winter had aged the better out of the two. I know everyone says that Keanu is immortal but without his beard he looks weird and bloated, especially if you watch all three films back to back and see how fresh faced he used to look (still would though. Been in love with Keanu since I was about 15).

Reactions: 22
I struggle to find any sympathy or concern for Bianca Censori, I think she is as attention seeking as KW is.
She is intelligent, connected and has a platform, she could remove herself from the situation if she wanted to do so 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Presumably there is sticky tape holding the straps to the nips, mine would of escaped multiple times before I even got out of the car .
Mine point away from each other, as if they've had a row 😭 My tape would not be central 😂 similar size and as pendulous as Biancas though.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I struggle to find any sympathy or concern for Bianca Censori, I think she is as attention seeking as KW is.
She is intelligent, connected and has a platform, she could remove herself from the situation if she wanted to do so 🤷‍♀️
Coercive control is a thing, no matter how famous someone is (playing devil's advocate here)

As someone who works in safeguarding, it would be very dangerous of me to assume someone could remove themselves from a situation "if they wanted to do so"

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Controversial but when I watched the latest Bill & Ted, I actually think Alex Winter had aged the better out of the two. I know everyone says that Keanu is immortal but without his beard he looks weird and bloated, especially if you watch all three films back to back and see how fresh faced he used to look (still would though. Been in love with Keanu since I was about 15).
I agree. Alex looked fantastic. He’s a bit like Andy Summers from The Police, looks basically the same for decades.
in Keanu’s case it‘s the hair colour. Changing to a bottle of brown Grecian 2000 instead of coal-pit black would make a world of difference.
I far preferred it to Bogus Journey, tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You know those clips that pop up on social media of someone knocking ballbearings together then they form some sort of strange rhythmic pattern as they move back and forth? Those boobs remind me of those. Quite mesmerising tbh. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I agree. Alex looked fantastic. He’s a bit like Andy Summers from The Police, looks basically the same for decades.
in Keanu’s case it‘s the hair colour. Changing to a bottle of brown Grecian 2000 instead of coal-pit black would make a world of difference.
I far preferred it to Bogus Journey, tbh.
BIB....I was a massive Police fan and Andy Summers has been my everlasting true love crush, since I was 14 years old. I watched a Sky music thing recently, he was waffling on about guitar music etc, apparently he's now 81!
To my eternal shame, I probably still would, am not expecting the earth to move though! 🤭🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.