Secret Celebrity Gossip #165

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure it is 100% true but some sites are reporting someone well-known has been arrested in connection to Matthew Perry's death.

They don't give her name only that she is a celebrity in her own right, married to an A-Lister and got close to Matthew when they were in rehab together. Whoever it is, they think she is the one who gave him the Ketamine and she has been questioned several times and has had things seized including phones and laptops.

---
The Chart Show was a great show which popped up fun facts about the music video
I used to love watching that. I hated getting up on weekdays but when it came to Saturday, me and my sister were on the couch surrounded by snacks and watching SMTV then the Chart Show then CD:UK when it took over.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
She'll take that as a win.
Daughter 1 Mum 0!
My late mum had a terrible time with pronouncing names.
Some of her

My late mum had terrible trouble with names.
She called Status Quo- Status Quotas and (apologies for the next one).
Sidney Poitier - Sidney Twattyhead.
She said this a LOT as she bloody loved him.
But my absolute favourite was a conundrum my dear friend put to me one day... Her.
"Do you know the name of that singer, Jeremy Maguire"?
Me.
"Who"?
Her.
"You know, that singer .
Wears hats. The video where the walls are closing in"
Me.
"Do you mean Jamiroquai"?
Her.
"Yes! That's him.
Jeremy Maguire"
Ffs.
We got there in the end 😁👍
I know a guy who called Thierry Henry “Terry Henry” and used to butcher various footballers names back in the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My late mum had terrible trouble with names.
She called Status Quo- Status Quotas and (apologies for the next one).
Sidney Poitier - Sidney Twattyhead.
She said this a LOT as she bloody loved him.
But my absolute favourite was a conundrum my dear friend put to me one day... Her.
"Do you know the name of that singer, Jeremy Maguire"?
Me.
"Who"?
Her.
"You know, that singer .
Wears hats. The video where the walls are closing in"
Me.
"Do you mean Jamiroquai"?
Her.
"Yes! That's him.
Jeremy Maguire"
Ffs.
We got there in the end 😁👍

Aren't mums great!
😅 My lovely late Mum used call Latoyah Jackson ' Toyota Jackson', Oprah Winfrey 'Winnifrid Oprey', and Dolly Parton 'Dolly Parkins' 😅🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

has James Arthur had work done to his face ? He's looking odd 😬
He had a ridiculous amount of work done, his surgeons should be saying no, he looks like the kids from MASK these days, and the friggin helmet hair....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
He had a ridiculous amount of work done, his surgeons should be saying no, he looks like the kids from MASK these days, and the friggin helmet hair....
It makes me quite sad - if anyone watched his BBC documentary on mental health he was very open about his childhood and how it's affected him. I do feel in some cases surgery on the outside is to try and "fix" the inside thoughts/feelings etc

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Imho he’s always looked like a potato. I’ve never seen the appeal.
Whenever I see a picture of him, I always remember Frankie Boyle saying he looked like someone put a sheep's teeth into a baby's head 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I hadn't read about this so just looked it up. Yeah I agree her reaction is quite strange. I'd be happy for the young girl who had treatment and can now hear. I think it's because it's such a huge part of her identity.

Some of her comments for those who haven't read them:
Rose went onto question whether she will be the 'last deaf generation' following the success of the new trial.

She continued: 'Imagine a world where everyone is 'normal'. What will become of our story, our culture, language, and identity? Will we be the last deaf generation and end up in a museum somewhere?'

'Deaf people have existed throughout human history. Who decides that their lives are not worth being integrated into society? Who assumes that we want to be 'fixed'? Where will they draw the line?'

The actress expressed her concern that inclusivity could be 'thrown out of the window' and insisted she did not need 'relief' from being deaf as it has given her many opportunities.

She added: 'My life is richer because of it. There are many deaf people out there that are doing great things! Why should we tell them that they are broken when, in fact, they are winning?'
I think Rose likes the attention that she gets from being deaf.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I think Rose likes the attention that she gets from being deaf.
As a hearing person that comes from a family plagued by deafness, if she wants to use her deafness and also examine the lives and realities of deaf people in hearing world as a tool to raise her profile then go for it I say.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.