Secret Celebrity Gossip #165

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I‘ve had a crush on Kiefer Sutherland since I was a teenager and saw him in The Lost Boys…and I wouldn’t say no to his Dad either!

On the subject ofmvideos, I’m old enough to remember Michael Jackson’s Thriller video being premiered on Channel 4 at Midnight because it was deemed so scary!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
His name’s spelled Shaun really, he changed it for the lolz when he started acting
She'll take that as a win.
Daughter 1 Mum 0!
My late mum had a terrible time with pronouncing names.
Some of her
His name’s spelled Shaun really, he changed it for the lolz when he started acting
My late mum had terrible trouble with names.
She called Status Quo- Status Quotas and (apologies for the next one).
Sidney Poitier - Sidney Twattyhead.
She said this a LOT as she bloody loved him.
But my absolute favourite was a conundrum my dear friend put to me one day... Her.
"Do you know the name of that singer, Jeremy Maguire"?
Me.
"Who"?
Her.
"You know, that singer .
Wears hats. The video where the walls are closing in"
Me.
"Do you mean Jamiroquai"?
Her.
"Yes! That's him.
Jeremy Maguire"
Ffs.
We got there in the end 😁👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I remember getting my brother to buy the Madonna justify my love video as I wasn't yet 18!
Lady ga ga Alejandro is good, lily Allen the fear, dua Lipa we're good.

Reactions: 9
My late mum had terrible trouble with names.
She called Status Quo- Status Quotas and (apologies for the next one).
Sidney Poitier - Sidney Twattyhead.
She said this a LOT as she bloody loved him.
But my absolute favourite was a conundrum my dear friend put to me one day... Her.
"Do you know the name of that singer, Jeremy Maguire"?
Me.
"Who"?
Her.
"You know, that singer .
Wears hats. The video where the walls are closing in"
Me.
"Do you mean Jamiroquai"?
Her.
"Yes! That's him.
Jeremy Maguire"
Ffs.
We got there in the end 😁👍

Aren't mums great!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
My mom thought jamiroquai was pronounced jammy-rocky and it makes me giggle every time I think about it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I‘ve had a crush on Kiefer Sutherland since I was a teenager and saw him in The Lost Boys…and I wouldn’t say no to his Dad either!

On the subject ofmvideos, I’m old enough to remember Michael Jackson’s Thriller video being premiered on Channel 4 at Midnight because it was deemed so scary!
I remember that with Thriller too!

The Lost Boys is a fully preserved 1980s moment for me. My pal had a massive crush on Kiefer and we used to repeatedly hire the video out from the local newsagent (one for Tattlers of a certain vintage there). Great film. She also dragged me along to that Western he was in, Young Guns, at the local pictures.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

The Lost Boys is a fully preserved 1980s moment for me. My pal had a massive crush on Kiefer and we used to repeatedly hire the video out from the local newsagent (one for Tattlers of a certain vintage there). Great film. She also dragged me along to that Western he was in, Young Guns, at the local pictures.
I love the Lost Boys ❤

Julia Roberts was engaed to Kiefer Sutherland and left him for his best friend Jason Patric.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Oh man I loved that show
I love when anyone mentions an old show and it brings back so much memories!
I wonder if there's somewhere to watch it?
Or the secret world of Alex mack!
I found the original goosebumps on YouTube but not sure if it's still available.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I love when anyone mentions an old show and it brings back so much memories!
I wonder if there's somewhere to watch it?
Or the secret world of Alex mack!
I found the original goosebumps on YouTube but not sure of it's still available.
Looks like they are on YouTube :)

Think that's Dawsons mum from Dawsons Creek lol

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I think that's why there was such a fuss over the Sadie Sink / Taylor Swift 10 min All Too Well video - it actually told a story rather than having a few people gyrating. That word always triggers me about gold Jason Statham & The Shamen :LOL:

Believe it or not, I used to work at Wembley Sunday Market with JS. He used to sell £5 bags of cat's piss perfume from a bread tray and rest it on the gas cupboard of my Dad’s burger van. My Mum used to row with him every week until he promised to buy all his bacon rolls and teas from us. His sales patter was exactly the same as you hear in the opening of Lock Stock. He had plants in the crowd who would offer to ‘buy’ the perfume to gain the confidence of potential customers. At least twice a day you’d hear a spotter shout ‘Old Bill’ and they’d all take off running with the perfume in a bin bag :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

It is the only film where an oiled up bodybuilder plays a saxophone!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
My mum has always got Richard Pryor and Eddie Murphy mixed up. She knows one of them has died, but can never remember which one. Every time Eddie Murphy is in something, she exclaims "I thought he'd died ages ago!"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.