Secret Celebrity Gossip #164

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no, you’re right. Elizabeth was the massive dullard from series 2. It was her innate dullness that made me connect her to series 4! Steph was the dull woman in series 4.
god i watched the first few series avidly and cannot remember this Elizabeth, thats not a good sign lol

Reactions: 5
god i watched the first few series avidly and cannot remember this Elizabeth, thats not a good sign lol

She was 😴

• Haha
Kate lawler and the others playing drunk run around, spin around the mop, getting dizzy and getting disorientated was funny

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What’s Nasty Nick been at?
probs still being a wanker somewhere. Lives in Australia now I believe.He was a prize tool before he went in. We used to know him from around Fulham FC.. once recall doing a runner to escape him from the pub on the platform at Kings Cross (back in the pre renovation day) and hopping on the train to the match way before he could catch up with us
---

She was 😴
no still dont remember her hahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 4
probs still being a wanker somewhere. Lives in Australia now I believe.He was a prize tool before he went in. We used to know him from around Fulham FC.. once recall doing a runner to escape him from the pub on the platform at Kings Cross (back in the pre renovation day) and hopping on the train to the match way before he could catch up with us
---

no still dont remember her hahahah
He was a complete weirdo didn't he say his wife died in a car crash or something on it

Reactions: 6
He was a complete weirdo didn't he say his wife died in a car crash or something on it
yes and he had never been married. Typical City boy posho twit.

flatmate is apparently insisting he was married or at least used to reference a wife but then again he's just come in drunk from the pub and nearly burned the flat down leaving the grill on..soo...

Last edited:

She was 😴
I was an avid (verging on the obsessive) bb2 viewer and I have no memory of this woman whatsoever 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone remember the Welsh woman who could kill a man with her finger? She was extreme cringe, a latecomer in BB4 I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone remember the Welsh woman who could kill a man with her finger? She was extreme cringe, a latecomer in BB4 I think.
Lisa. She terrified Cameron.
---
Is Elizabeth the one who wore that bloody awful pink and purple fuzzy jumper?
I was scrolling through to say ‘you remember Elizabeth. She had that jumper’.
---
Ha! I was on that forum too, @Affiliatemebaby!
I now can’t actually remember which of two places I used to post about BB was the Dad Shagger one!

Reactions: 3
apparently yes and HOW do you remember her and not the rest of us> Lmaoo
The jumper is literally all I remember about her 😂 It used to make me cringe 'cause not only was it a monstrosity of monumental proportions, but it also looked really scratchy and uncomfortable 😂

• Haha
Blimey, such locked away memories here!
My mum has an Anthony disco fitness dvd, still hermetically sealed in cellophane 🤣
---

It was Steph I think. Always cleaning the worktops.
I need some "grumpy blouses" to suit my mood, where do you reckon? Bon marche, JD Williams?
😂 Frumpy AND grumpy. JD Williams would definitely help you out. There was also Scott who I remember being a decent enough man whose BB intro USP was that he had written a play broadcast on R4.

They ended up just putting Jon Tickle back in the house for the sake of it. To get everyone to the end of the series.

Reactions: 6
I remember that bloke called Shabaz who got his Willy out on the live feed one night

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Soz its so big but was just reading some crap neverending article of wierd stories from flight attendants and this happened...Meat lids.....

View attachment 2986772
I have a friend who is a private jet pilot and I'm now wondering whether this is him! He does have a daughter, but he's married and not having an affair afaik. He's usually very discreet about who he's flown and what they were like. I think he doesn't like being seen as arrogant.

Reactions: 3
Thank god you said that! I was beginning to think I had some sort of age-related memory loss.

I remember the early series in immense detail and I swear I have never clapped eyes on this woman in my life until now! 😐
---
I was an avid (verging on the obsessive) bb2 viewer and I have no memory of this woman whatsoever 😆
Phew, there’s more of us. I do not have early-onset dementia, then 😅

• Haha
I LOVED the early days of Big Brother (and Big Brother's Big Mouth, Big Brother's Little Brother 🤣)

I think its why I can't stand reality TV nowadays - I don't think younger people realise that "back in the day" people just wanted to be on BB, and didn't expect to be famous; and with the false sob stories now it's just boring.

(Wording this carefully so I don't give too much away!) I also know people who are friends with an X Factor winner - so much was changed about their backstory unnecessarily

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.