Secret Celebrity Gossip #164

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was Helen, yes!

And no, even at the time, we were discussing how unacceptable it was that An-thon-knee just had to put up with constant sexual harrassment. It’s probably why he won, as he was largely dull otherwise.

Reactions: 10
Cameron, Jon Tickle (a small light in the dullness), Elizabeth etc. was series four.
Who was the girl they were trying to set Cameron up with?

My mate went into Marks and Spencers (in Redditch, natch) after that series and one of the floor staff was staring at him in a "Don't you recognise me?" manner.

Eventually twigged it was her above from Big Brother :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
Me neither Carmen! I watched the first couple of series, but lost interest after that.

Reactions: 5
Agree. I regularly go back and watch it when I need cheering it up. Or just recite the whole thing to myself (doing the voices of each individual housemate) which I know off by heart, when I can’t be arsed to look it up on YouTube (soz. It was a fantastic piece of entertainment).
Yeah when I need to try and do an English accent for some reason (I’m in NI) I instantly think of this and I can do it perfectly.

There’s a guy on tik tok who has done a song version of it and other classics and he is brilliant.

Reactions: 1
Back in the early days, I had a special talent of always correctly picking the winner on the first night. I should have put money on it.

Reactions: 6
The night that Anthony was so drunk he was literally throwing up all over the house and Myra was still draped all over him like a stalky rapist
I remember Anthony was projectile vomiting into a bowl, and Craig was standing beside him saying "I love you so much, Anferny" Big Brother ended up intervening, and, if I recall correctly, called Eugene into the diary room and asked him to look after Anthony. Craig was awful, but his behaviour and the calm way Anthony dealt with it, was a huge part in him winning.

Reactions: 21
Blimey, such locked away memories here!
My mum has an Anthony disco fitness dvd, still hermetically sealed in cellophane 🤣
---
Either drippy Nush or the terminally dull Steph, who wore dreadful grumpy blouses.
It was Steph I think. Always cleaning the worktops.
I need some "grumpy blouses" to suit my mood, where do you reckon? Bon marche, JD Williams?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Loving the Big Brother nostalgia. I loved the early series, Jon Tickle talking to the tomatoes, chicken Stew, Alex cracking up at someone peeing in the shower (and getting ready to Play that Funky Music), rich house poor house with Kate Lawler sniffing the Pringles through the bars 😂
I had a BB final party every year. Fun times.

Reactions: 20
Soz its so big but was just reading some crap neverending article of wierd stories from flight attendants and this happened...Meat lids.....

45-1.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.