Secret Celebrity Gossip #164

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The forum I posted on at that time called Elizabeth Dad Shagger as her partner was a lot older than her. We were so desperate for any interesting people to talk about.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tiffany doesn't get ANYTHING like the credit she deserves!
---

Also that was a great series if you were sad enough to have the 24 hour live feed and then watch the edited show to see just how much editing went into it. They totally stitched Jon up and everyone who had the live feeds could see it!
---

Nikki always said it was the best thing that ever happened to her and ironically she said it saved her life.
She doesn’t
It blows my mind David’s dead, Gemma vs Tiffany, Gemma’s I’m costraphobic rant, Megan McKenna, and Jeremy and Stephanie were all in the same series!
---
What series was it 👀

I remember they used to have sessions with psychologists in the earlier series whilst in the house. Also the likes of Nikki were originally knocked back for earlier series due to their mental health
I’m sure Kerry Katona said the same thing. C4 never wanted her due to mental health reasons but then C5 accepted her

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Nah, that series, when Cameron won, was just mainly dull. It came after series three with Jade and think they were trying to damp it all down a bit after the criticism that got, but there’s a reason series five ramped up the craziness again. The first series, when the participants had no idea how popular it was, is the only one that was really much of a study in how people trapped in a house together behave without manipulation.
Cameron, Jon Tickle (a small light in the dullness), Elizabeth etc. was series four.
Ah I’ve obviously got it backward with Jon, thought he earlier, my mistake but I’m talking about series 2 Elizabeth
With Brian and Paul and Helen.

Reactions: 1
Elizabeth had a total game plan to reach the final. Don't think she was up once for nomination. Complete boring bastard she was

Reactions: 5
Oh no, you’re right. Elizabeth was the massive dullard from series 2. It was her innate dullness that made me connect her to series 4! Steph was the dull woman in series 4.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really liked the series with josie Gibson. I remember being enthralled by the love story between her and John James. And hating posho Ben at the start but very quickly finding everything he did hilarious.
Almost laughed up a lung when Andrew stone (whoooooooo?) taught them how to sing don’t stop believing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really liked the series with josie Gibson. I remember being enthralled by the love story between her and John James. And hating posho Ben at the start but very quickly finding everything he did hilarious.
Almost laughed up a lung when Andrew stone (whoooooooo?) taught them how to sing don’t stop believing.
I didn’t like Steve that year. He was boring and was definitely hoping to win because of his disability

Reactions: 2
I was at uni when it was the Nadia/Jason/Victor series and my housemates and I cut a dartboard with Jason’s face on out of a tabloid paper and put it up on the wall. We couldn’t hack him at all. Choicy choicy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was at uni when it was the Nadia/Jason/Victor series and my housemates and I cut a dartboard with Jason’s face on out of a tabloid paper and put it up on the wall. We couldn’t hack him at all. Choicy choicy.
He was horrible. Complete meathead with steroid induced anger issues

Reactions: 18
Oh no, you’re right. Elizabeth was the massive dullard from series 2. It was her innate dullness that made me connect her to series 4! Steph was the dull woman in series 4.
Oh yeah she’s was dull as tit but they all were really, they were all just normal. It wasn’t compelling viewing but it was unique and interesting in the sense of seeing people interact. Later it just got to be drama school rejects and annoying pricks. I’d rather watch Allison and Johnny any day, that was peak for me. Pretty normal but something about them.
Series 5 with Michelle and Stuart having sex and contracting on is she, isn’t she with Nadia was kind of the turning point of being controversial for the sake of it.
Of course it was ages ago so my recollection is probably a bit sketchy.

Reactions: 13
I sat on the table next to the one Nadia was as in the Oxo Tower.
My friend had no idea who she was but kept chatting to her and she was getting edgy as she was trying to negotiate a contract for something

Reactions: 2
Makosi getting finger poked in the jacuzzi then making out she was pregnant after it

Absolute crackers she was

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Oh yeah she’s was dull as tit but they all were really, they were all just normal. It wasn’t compelling viewing but it was unique and interesting in the sense of seeing people interact. Later it just got to be drama school rejects and annoying pricks. I’d rather watch Allison and Johnny any day, that was peak for me. Pretty normal but something about them.
Series 5 with Michelle and Stuart having sex and contracting on is she, isn’t she with Nadia was kind of the turning point of being controversial for the sake of it.
Of course it was ages ago so my recollection is probably a bit sketchy.
No, no, series 2 had Helen and Brian! And rival gay Josh. And Narinder (love/hate), and Bubble of quick eviction relief. Helen and Paul’s love affair ‘I’ve lived my life like an international pop star’, creepy Stuart and grumpy Amma.
---
NO NAKED JACUZZIS!
NO NAKED JACUZZINESS!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Craig the Cromer Crimper was my absolute favourite. bleeping hated Anfoneee, worst winner ever! 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.