Secret Celebrity Gossip #164

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can you all remember so many of the BB lot so clearly? they're mainly a clump of randoms in my mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How can you all remember so many of the BB lot so clearly? they're mainly a clump of randoms in my mind.
I find I can’t remember stuff until one thing sparks my memory and then it all snowballs! I didn’t watch every episode until it went to channel 5 tho so there’s lots from earlier series I don’t remember because I would watch the opening and closing shows and just dip in and out of the rest altho think I’ve watched every celeb one

Reactions: 7
I used to have summers off in the early series and I lived alone, so watching the housemates, and talking about them online, was quite a big part of my life! By the time Rex and Mikey came along I was just watching highlights and getting a bit bored and by the time Josie Gibson featured I’d stopped watching.

Reactions: 11
I rewatched some of the early BB in lockdown. It was so much more fun when they were less aware/fame hungry.
so many of them wouldn’t make it into later series as they would be considered far too dull.

Reactions: 9
I loved housemates who were witty, not necessarily the wacky ones. They generally didn’t get much in an edit but were good to watch on the live feed.

Reactions: 12
I only watched Big Brother on and off and most of the contestants are one big blur to me too.

There was one guy though, no idea what his name was but he was an image conscious, gay, Scouse guy. Think he was of South Asian background. I remember him shrieking ‘YIZZZZZZ ARE ALLLL LIAAAAAARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS’ at the top of his voice and I still quote him on that whenever I’m feeling inconvenienced by the slightest thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
IMG_3471.jpeg
I loooooved the first couple of seasons of BB, when it was genuine and interesting. But VICTOR was my most favourite housemate of all time, ever. I can’t even really remember why 🤣 Was he funny? Did he just not take any tit? Was he the only sane one? Can’t really remember, but I know he was a legend!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Generally I'm a lurker but I know you'll all be jealous of my BB2 Elizabeth meet.

Her and Dean (Brummie, also boring) did a book signing at my local WHSmith. Me and my colleagues decided to go on our lunch break. The queue was huge (!) But I used to work there so an ex colleague said I'd won a competition and let us in at the front

When they came out, Elizabeth said oh wow the queue is massive, you must have waited hours to meet us. I said oh no I used to work here and was allowed in first 😂
This is the sort of piping hot tea I’m here for! ☕☕☕

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New thread this way

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.