Secret Celebrity Gossip #164

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which Appleton sister was engaged to Robbie? The dim one that was in the jungle, whimpering when she touched a tree? And is it the same woman who has gone through life shagging other people’s husbands?

Reactions: 13
Which Appleton sister was engaged to Robbie? The dim one that was in the jungle, whimpering when she touched a tree? And is it the same woman who has gone through life shagging other people’s husbands?
The one who was with Robbie and has shagged other peoples husbands is Nicole

The one who was in the jungle and was scared of touching a tree was Natalie

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The Appleton sisters were the biggest pair of bleeping pick mes. I LOATHE the pair of them.
Me too. I much preferred All Saints to the Spice Girls but hated the Appletons. They’re a pair of talentless no mark groupies, riding on the back of Mel and Shaznay. That nasal trans Atlantic twang they had used to properly get on my tits too. Their autobiography was also hilariously un self aware (i.e they really thought they were the talent in AS).

• Haha
Reactions: 45
What a bellend. Honestly he would do anything for attention that one. Just wear jeans or joggers or harem pants FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 95
Sam Smith going on a plane - how is this comfy?!

comfyness aside, I don't fancy sitting with half my arse bare on a plane seat. And I fancy even less sitting in a plane seat where Sam Smith's bare-ass has sat before me.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 160
All Saints seemed to absolutely loathe each other!
Nicole Appleton got with Liam knowing he was married to Patsy, so can hardly bleat too much about him going on to cheat on her.
Mind you, Patsy allegedly broke up a couple of marriages in her time, too! I think celebs take a different view on marriage to most of us mere mortals 😂
What I really came here to say though, was that Pure Shores is an absolute tune 😎 😂

Reactions: 37
I've just read that transcript about Jolie and Pitt on the plane and I'm sure it might be true but I was surprised at some of the language. The transcript starts out professionally enough but then then it does take a turn such as describing the children as "bravely trying to protect each other" and that that they were avoiding "Pitt's wrath". I would have thought that the narrative should be a practical description of events without any emotion or conclusion.

Last edited:
Reactions: 75
comfyness aside, I don't fancy sitting with half my arse bare on a plane seat. And I fancy even less sitting in a plane seat where Sam Smith's bare-ass has sat before me.
thoughts and prayers with the man in the white shirt behind him in the queue. Grim.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Regarding Pitt and Jolie, I think it seems pretty clear that something ugly and explosive happened on that plane.
I also think that AJ will never rest until it’s been fully brought to light and BP faces the consequences.
If that’s an accurate and honest account then it’s pretty shocking, and the very least he could do would be to hold his hands up to it and apologise privately and publicly.
I feel for those kids more than anything.
I think as a couple they were a toxic combination, and I find it hard to believe there’s been much stability in the children’s lives.
Saying that though, they do seem to adore their mother and they’re clearly fiercely loyal to her.

Reactions: 53
The Pitt/Jolie thing is their Karma. He ended his marriage to be with her, I think that was pretty obvious and I agree, I think it was a toxic relationship. I think Jolie is one of those women that does what she wants, when she wants, and I’m all for that but I doubt Pitt was. Maybe he had this scenario in his head that she’d stay home and play housewife with the brood!

Reactions: 27
Re: the disliked half of All Saints- rumour had it back in the day that the sisters were available as an “hourly rental”. It’s one thing lezzing it up for cash - but with your sister? 🤮

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Not a fan of All Saints but this was a choon

Also I thought Mel came across well o n Masterchef and Race Across the World

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Wasn't it Nat or Nic that went into I'm a celeb and was germaphobic or something?

Reactions: 2
The Pitt/Jolie thing is their Karma. He ended his marriage to be with her, I think that was pretty obvious and I agree, I think it was a toxic relationship. I think Jolie is one of those women that does what she wants, when she wants, and I’m all for that but I doubt Pitt was. Maybe he had this scenario in his head that she’d stay home and play housewife with the brood!
I'm always astounded that Jennifer Aniston is still friends with him after the way he treated her (and the fact there must be at least a nugget of truth, if not total truth, in the airplane incident). Maybe her hatred of Jolie trumps her anger at Pitt!

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.