Secret Celebrity Gossip #164

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a fan of All Saints but this was a choon

Also I thought Mel came across well o n Masterchef and Race Across the World
were they always that high pitched and squeaky or is that the machine they are singing through? cos i am clearly getting vocoder /autotune off that track theres something quite robotic and artificial sounding behind the vocals

and lotd what is with that jerky "dancing" at one point it looked like the black one was doing Peter Crouch's robot moves.

Reactions: 6
Did anyone catch Shaznay on Jools Holland last night?
In the interview the right side of her mouth was clenched in quite odd like she'd lost some function, yet when she sang, fully opened & symmetrical?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
May be Pitt was angry at himself for leaving her for Jolie, it could have been he realised a few months in and he didn’t fancy a line of kids following him around. I doubt Jen will ever say anything to anyone other than in private to friends. She never says anything about anyone. Her career is built on her being Miss Perfect isn’t it? But yeah, I bet she has a strong dislike for AJ!

Jolie says Pitt drank a lot but they set a wine company up! If she had fears of him drinking too much then it’s seems an odd choice as a business venture!

Reactions: 21
I tend to think Pitt might be a psychopath or something. Jolie has been relentlessly pursued in the courts by him and there seems pretty clear cut financial abuse around the costs and ownership of the French chateau. Jennifer A's silence makes it more likely rather than less. Especially in light of the press around the break up (seemingly blaming her for not having children) and the loss of their previously joint production company, Plan B. This company he recently sold for 300 million. https://www.tyla.com/entertainment/...iston-brad-pitt-divorce-money-669001-20230823

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Re: the disliked half of All Saints- rumour had it back in the day that the sisters were available as an “hourly rental”. It’s one thing lezzing it up for cash - but with your sister? 🤮
That sort of thing usually has "wishful thinking" written all over it. And I say that as a man who has been accused of that over some things in the past.

Reactions: 7
I've just watched the new Eminem video. His dancing is very stiff. Has he had an injury or something?

Reactions: 1
Didn't one of the Appletons also bonk Justin Timberlake when he was seeing Britney?

Not a fan of All Saints but this was a choon

Also I thought Mel came across well o n Masterchef and Race Across the World
That and 'Pure Shores' were Orbit produced. I think Madonna was desperate to record PS, having worked with him on Ray of Light.

Reactions: 7
Are there any stories about Brad mistreating Jen? I have never seen any but it feels like there must be some.

Reactions: 4
What’s Patsy Kensit famous for, other than marrying one of Oasis?
She’s an actress, she’s been in loads of things over the years. She first acted as a 5/6 year old in a Fairy Liquid advert

She’s been in movies including Absolute Beginners with David Bowie and Lethal Weapon 2 with Mel Gibson

She’s married quite a few musicians. I think Liam was her 3rd musician husband

She had a brief pop career in the late 80s

She’s been in Emmerdale & Holby City

She was already famous before she got with Liam

Reactions: 68
Who is the woman who Eamon Holmes has struck up a ‘friendship’ with?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.