Secret Celebrity Gossip #164

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My first memory of her is being in the film absolute beginners. Then she married Jim kerr from simple minds.
I think Patsy Kensit was in some adverts when she was a child and she was in a band. That's not much of a claim to fame!

Reactions: 4
Rupert Murdoch has married for the fifth time 😂
Wife only about 25 years younger than him.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Maya Hawke has just done an interview owning the nepotism that got her the part in Once Upon A Time in Hollywood. I guess at least she’s putting her hand up to it now and she’s one of the more talented ones

IMG_9100.jpeg

Gene Gallagher on the other hand is supporting his dad on his new tour and has about as much musical talent as our Queen North West

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Patsy Kensit was a photogenic child and a beautiful young woman. That was her talent. She used both to get work as an actress (wooden as a wardrobe) and to get wealthy and famous men. Didn’t she shag Ali McCoist? Staunch Catholic, not sure how that equatrs with her interesting dating history.

She was on House of Games a few years sgo. Thick as mince, face like a wet weekend. Blamed her agent for booking her on it. Made no effort, tried flirting with another male contestant, began helping him to win points. Think it was Jake somebody- a sports presenter, who showed no interest in her. I think she needs the validation from men.

Felt a bit sorry for her. On Who Do You Think You Are. Every relation reveal brought up a wrong un. Her crestfallen albeit non moving face, her dismay came through the botox! Think her dad was a criminal, seems criminality was the family business

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I've just read that transcript about Jolie and Pitt on the plane and I'm sure it might be true but I was surprised at some of the language. The transcript starts out professionally enough but then then it does take a turn such as describing the children as "bravely trying to protect each other" and that that they were avoiding "Pitt's wrath". I would have thought that the narrative should be a practical description of events without any emotion or conclusion.
It’s Jolie’s deposition in a court case from a few years ago (about the forced sale of their wine business IIRC) so drafted by lawyers but presenting the case against Pitt. It’s formal but using slightly emotive language to reinforce how bad his behaviour was and how good hers was.

Reactions: 15
I'm sure the identity will come out before too long!
---

Nah the Amy thing was bull I think. Some strange couple on TikTok cooking up drama. No truth to it. It's someone but it's not her.
Yeah its that plastic amy who always has those weird filters on. Making stuff up for likes
---
Didn't one of the Appletons also bonk Justin Timberlake when he was seeing Britney
Yeah im sure that was mentioned in the britney book

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.