Secret Celebrity Gossip #161

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody know if anything is wrong with Eamonn and Ruth's marriage. No pics of them together for ages and people asking on his Insta but no replies just photos of him on his own. Very strange.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Anybody know if anything is wrong with Eamonn and Ruth's marriage. No pics of them together for ages and people asking on his Insta but no replies just photos of him on his own. Very strange.
And Ruth would like and comment on some of his posts but she hasn’t done that in ages. They both are still wearing their wedding rings but I cannot remember the last time we saw them pictured together, probably approx a year

• Wow
Reactions: 10
There were rumours a while back on here about them and I think Ruth then posted something of them together. Interesting to see if it happens again

Reactions: 7
Make no mistake, this dinner was made public on purpose. It’s Step1 of the Schofield apology tour in order to rehabilitate him, he’ll be back on our screens for Christmas. A sure fire way to get the public back on side is to have Schofield pictured (and showing all is forgiven) than with a popular, much loved public figure………and it doesn’t get more popular and much loved with the ITV audience than Dec.
Dec is happy to do this,….but I thought he was friends with Holly? Whose career Phil tried spitefully to drag down with his own, when his ship started sinking.
That said, I thought he was friends with Lisa Armstrong and he was happy to duck her over too.
Maybe it’s just his male friends in the industry that Dec is determined to stick by?
Don't they all work for the same agency? The one Holly left a while back to start her own?

Definitely a PR stunt...

Also Dec's brother was a priest, no way if rumours are true that would be allowed/accepted by his family.

Reactions: 11
Very interesting.. I have heard about George and his nefarious ways.. I actually thought this one was not a scam.. it’s funny now thinking about it.. something happened with a young man I think he was Italian.. all of a sudden he decided to settle down.. tsk tsk I wonder…

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
There were rumours a while back on here about them and I think Ruth then posted something of them together. Interesting to see if it happens again
She has always been so "into him" and there were jokey things on LW when Colleen N said she would have him if Ruth gave him away and Ruth said she would never get rid of him. Maybe their son was the glue for them - don't know but things are not like they used to be. I hope not as they seemed to be one of the nicest couples on TV without any of the show bizzy stuff.

Reactions: 16

Channel 5 lolz
What directorial experience does he have at 22? This film seems the equivalent of self-publishing a book except mommy sex-bomb has got the nepo baby’s film lots of publicity and the surrounding controversy.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Very interesting.. I have heard about George and his nefarious ways.. I actually thought this one was not a scam.. it’s funny now thinking about it.. something happened with a young man I think he was Italian.. all of a sudden he decided to settle down.. tsk tsk I wonder…
There’ve been rumours that he had a ‘thing’ (was even married to him at one point) with Bruno Mars for years and that’s about all I know because I’m not interested in either of them.
---
What directorial experience does he have at 22? This film seems the equivalent of self-publishing a book except mommy sex-bomb has got the nepo baby’s film lots of publicity and the surrounding controversy.
He’s just a ‘posher’ version of Brooklyn Beckham.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There’ve been rumours that he had a ‘thing’ (was even married to him at one point) with Bruno Mars for years and that’s about all I know because I’m not interested in either of them.
Of all the bizarre tit I've read on celebrity gossip forums that's got to be up there for the most random!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ruth seems like a lovely lady. No idea how she's put up with that self-important windbag for so long.

Remember that time he got his lawyers involved when Jon Culshaw did an impression of Eamon as a greedy bastard who scoffed everything around him. Including a sofa if I remember correctly :D

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.