Secret Celebrity Gossip #161

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m hoping this refers to Phil bringing a dog and not a young companion 😬 funny no pap pics, Phil must have expensive lawyers

IMG_6078.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If we fed all of these words into an AI and asked it to write a story with them I reckon it'd generate a best selling romance novel 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m also fond of Alison but don’t understand why she got it
I enjoyed her book. She came across as being very family orientated and her son is her life.

Reactions: 10
This is the work of an AI I tried to ask to write a story with some of those words :ROFLMAO:

Title: 'The Flange of Love'

In the quaint little town of Willowbrook, nestled between the rolling hills and the whispering pines, lived a young woman named Lily. She was a woman of simple pleasures, finding joy in the rustling of leaves, the scent of freshly baked bread, and the warmth of the sun on her skin. But there was one thing that truly set her heart aflutter: the allure of the mysterious and enigmatic Mr. Flange.

Mr. Flange was a man of few words, but his presence was felt throughout the town. He was a man of many talents, from his mastery of the violin to his uncanny ability to fix any broken machine. But it was his eyes that captivated Lily, a deep shade of emerald that seemed to hold the secrets of the universe.
His hands deftly working on a broken clock. As she approached, she couldn't help but notice the way his shirt clung to his muscular frame, revealing the outline of his well-defined chest.

'Good day, Mr. Flange,' she said, her voice barely above a whisper.

He looked up, his eyes meeting hers, and a smile tugged at the corners of his mouth. 'Good day, Miss Lily. How can I help you?'

'I was just admiring your work,' she said, gesturing to the clock. 'It's quite impressive.'

'Thank you,' he replied, his voice a deep rumble that sent shivers down her spine. 'I've always had a knack for fixing things.'

As they spoke, Lily couldn't help but feel a strange sensation in the pit of her stomach. It was as if her body was responding to his presence, her heart racing and her cheeks flushing.

'I should be going,' she said, her voice barely above a whisper. 'Thank you for your time, Mr. Flange.'

'Of course, Miss Lily,' he replied, his eyes never leaving hers. 'It was a pleasure speaking with you.'

As she walked away, Lily couldn't shake the feeling that something had changed. It was as if the air around her was charged with electricity, and she found herself longing for more of Mr. Flange's company.

Days turned into weeks, and Lily found herself seeking out Mr. Flange at every opportunity. She would visit the town square, hoping to catch a glimpse of him working on his latest project. And when she did, her heart would race, and her palms would grow moist with anticipation.

One day, as she was walking past the town library, she noticed Mr. Flange sitting on a bench, a book in his hands. Without thinking, she approached him, her heart pounding in her chest.

'Good afternoon, Mr. Flange,' she said, her voice barely above a whisper.

He looked up, a smile lighting up his face. 'Good afternoon, Miss Lily. What brings you here?'

'I was just passing by and saw you reading,' she said, gesturing to the book in his hands. 'I couldn't help but wonder what you were reading.'

'It's a book on the history of the town,' he replied, holding it out for her to see. 'I find it fascinating to learn about the people who came before us.'

'That sounds interesting,' she said, her eyes scanning the pages. 'May I?'

He nodded, and she took the book from his hands, her fingers brushing against his. A jolt of electricity shot through her, and she felt a sudden warmth between her legs.

'Thank you,' she murmured, her voice barely above a whisper.

As she read, she couldn't help but feel a strange connection to Mr. Flange. It was as if their souls were intertwined, and she found herself lost in the pages of the book, her mind wandering to thoughts of him.

'I should be going,' she said, her voice barely above a whisper. 'Thank you for letting me read your book, Mr. Flange.'

'Of course, Miss Lily,' he replied, his eyes never leaving hers. 'It was a pleasure sharing it with you.'

As she walked away, Lily couldn't shake the feeling that something had changed. It was as if the air around her was charged with electricity, and she found herself longing for more of Mr. Flange's company.

Days turned into weeks, and Lily found herself seeking out Mr. Flange at every opportunity. She would visit the town square, hoping to catch a glimpse of him working on his latest project. And when she did, her heart would race, and her cheeks would flush.
---

In other news...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
There's a theme each year and the outfit should relate to the theme in some way. Outrageous is definitely the aim for some designers and wearers - it's that kind of night.
This year the theme had the word "garden" in it. But I think some of the looks were more inspired by the whole theme which I believe was a line from a poem, while others went more literal and focused on the floral side of things.
As the theme this year was garden related, it appears they all trimmed their bushes and wanted to show everyone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Alison (although I actually like her) is an odd choice I agree and I think itv have some weird culture about who’s on their books but… surely she could’ve said “you know what I don’t really like dogs, these are big boots to fill and I’m on pretty much everything else so I’ll sit this one out thank you”… but she didn’t.
She took the job for the £££'s

Reactions: 8
Dec has really gone down in my estimation after seeing this.
Mine too!!! I love wee Dec but can't stand Ant or Scofield. The company you keep eh!!!

I read that a bit of the interview with Lorrianw Kelly this week saying how difficult it was now for working class kids to get a break into tv.

Scofield, Ant and Dec, Holly and all the rest of them are examples of why it's so hard. They're all friends, so they keep it in the family. You can only get a job if you know them. Hence why Allison Hammond has risen so far.

Nepotism has always been a feature of Showbiz (business in general) but now it really seems to be a closed shop.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.