Secret Celebrity Gossip #160

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Why won't the press mention the domestic abuse wife beater allegations against Jay Blades? They are obsessed with the failed marriage but not mentioning the full statement his wife made.
The only thing I can think of is that there's a ban on reporting the allegations.

Reactions: 10
F1 fans - what dirt do we think Adrian Newey has to be able to negotiate out of his contract?! It has to be something on Horner 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
We are a few celebs short today having lost Tony Bennett, Duane eddy and Richard Tandy (elo)

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Hall and Oates have split up tho I did not know they were still going?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Spacey Unmasked started Monday at 9pm on channel 4.

Men go on the record with their experiences

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
They should do. it is being probed by the police now.
Based on previous presenters I think they'll drag their heels. It depends how much revenue he brings in for them. I'm glad the police are investigating
---
Spacey Unmasked started Monday at 9pm on channel 4.

Men go on the record with their experiences
Thanks for posting about this, I had no idea it was on, going to set it to record now

Reactions: 9
I thought the while DM reporting of Jay Blades 'taking some time off social media' earlier in the week was a bit odd. Also the mention of his uncle being murdered in the same post. Seems like they knew the story was about to come our about the marriage. Maybe he thought he'd do some damage control before she got her side out.....

Reactions: 21
I don’t watch The Repair Shop myself, but you do have King Charles appearing on it, he stated he was a huge fan of the show and then that brings up a link to Camilla who is a patron of DV charities, and didn’t he come to blows with David Jason when he co-hosted the show? Doesn’t look good for the beeb but they continued to pay Huw Edwards full sick pay until very recently!

Reactions: 13
My brother has met Gyles Brandreth, and by all accounts he's pretty cool but mad as about of frogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.