Secret Celebrity Gossip #160

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm in the club too. I've tried a few episodes but it just left me cold.
---

Maybe they weren't an inspiration. They were talking quite happily about their inspirations on Imagine.
---

My favourites will always be Hinge and Brackett.
They were wonderful. Oh I feel nostalgic for the old days now...🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
God just seen the DM headline. Giles Brandeth- “I killed a man- the emu man”. I was expecting it to say he pushed Rod Hull out of the window. Turns out he told him to fix his tv Ariel so he could watch the football.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As an angsty teen I loved Twin Peaks. I tried to watch it again a few years ago and just couldn’t.
I gave up on it it was too freakyily confusing. Didn't care Whodunnit in the end.
But i wanted to be sherilynn fenn or at least have eyebrows like hers!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I gave up on it it was too freakyily confusing. Didn't care Whodunnit in the end.
But i wanted to be sherilynn fenn or at least have eyebrows like hers!
Same here, I gave up with it after a couple of episodes, felt like it was trying too hard. I desperately wanted to look like Sherilyn Fenn at the time!

Reactions: 10
Same here, I gave up with it after a couple of episodes, felt like it was trying too hard. I desperately wanted to look like Sherilyn Fenn at the time!
I was too young to be watching Twin Peaks when it was on but my parents didn't police our viewing at all- Bob gave my little brother terrible nightmares, he was petrified of him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It wasn’t really Olly Alexander’s acting in the Eastenders cameo that was dreadful it was the cringe of the whole scene with other characters making bad puns:

“We go way back, years & years in fact”
“I think it’s a sin that he doesn’t like girls”
Jack’s daughter being kinda predatory telling him to loosen his shirt buttons made me ew. I feel bad for the actors having to deliver those lines

Reactions: 2
I love that Leigh Bowery is getting a mention here. The book written by Sue Tilly is worth a read. Saw him portrayed in "Taboo" the musical, by Boy George, Julian Clary and Mark Little. Unfortunately never got to see Matt Lucas play him.
Big massive taboo fan, I didn’t know there was a book by Sue Tilly. I will look it up!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh she was so stunning in Twin Peaks.

My favourite thing about Twin Peaks was, and still is, Julee Cruise's Falling. That song is so atmospheric, and manages to be both depressing and uplifting. As a teenager it made me feel Big Feelings :)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
The soundtrack was a hit.

Freaky coincidence, literally picked up a random fictional book (never read it) and the page I read mentions Twin peaks!!! 😳

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.