Secret Celebrity Gossip #160

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t watch The Repair Shop myself, but you do have King Charles appearing on it, he stated he was a huge fan of the show and then that brings up a link to Camilla who is a patron of DV charities, and didn’t he come to blows with David Jason when he co-hosted the show? Doesn’t look good for the beeb but they continued to pay Huw Edwards full sick pay until very recently!
King Charles is a massive fan and as you point out Camilla has done a lot of work with DV charities. It brings into question whether they'll be a statement put out by the palace as they may want to do some damage limitation, which would force the BBC into action. Huw Edwards was who I was referring to, it's ridiculous that he was continuing to get full sick pay. When to us mere mortals it was bloody obvious he wasn't going to return to present the 10 o'clock news

Reactions: 14
Im convinced that several threads ago a tattler posted that they knew someone who did work in Giles Brandreth's house and he was happily out of his tree on acid 😵

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I’m a bit fraught lads; I watched the Jill Dando documentary last night, and then, just now on Top of the Pops there was an E X T R E M E closeup on Killer Cliff’s face on “Devil Woman”

---
He always seemed that way
“Delightfully eccentric“ has been his schtick for decades 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If anyone fancies a laugh / get irrationally pissed off, there is a Jess Glynne show on ITV at 10.45pm tonight, "performing new music and more, while also chatting about life in the spotlight" 🐐🔦

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
The Hardest Geezer / Russ Cook.

I fully admire the guy it’s incredible & I really want to invest in the guys personality but something just still seems a bit off? Fair fucks I hope I’m wrong.

Maybe it’s all the sudden exposure. Maybe I’m a massive cynic. Maybe it’s because of Captain Tom.

Reactions: 17
It’s my go to phrase! On holiday the other week (Antigua), there was a big sign up of famous cricketers and Shane Warne was on it. I turned to husband and said “aww, Warnie. Poor Sharon!”, I think he thought I’d gone mad!
I read that in the accent as well 🤣

Also, hark at Lady Di over here 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
If anyone fancies a laugh / get irrationally pissed off, there is a Jess Glynne show on ITV at 10.45pm tonight, "performing new music and more, while also chatting about life in the spotlight" 🐐🔦
Is it called "Top Of The Cunts"?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I've not been keen on Jay Blades since his deserts island discs episode where he said he walked out on his first girlfriend and baby because he 'wasn't ready to be a father at 20'. I'm sure his partner was fully ready to go it alone at such a young age 🙄.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
I quite like Jet 2 but duck me waiting for take off on their planes is bleeping torture 😫😩

Won't you hold my hand 🎶

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
King Charles is a massive fan and as you point out Camilla has done a lot of work with DV charities. It brings into question whether they'll be a statement put out by the palace as they may want to do some damage limitation, which would force the BBC into action. Huw Edwards was who I was referring to, it's ridiculous that he was continuing to get full sick pay. When to us mere mortals it was bloody obvious he wasn't going to return to present the 10 o'clock news
I’m missing something here: why would the royal family issue a statement about allegations about a tv presenter?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I've not been keen on Jay Blades since his deserts island discs episode where he said he walked out on his first girlfriend and baby because he 'wasn't ready to be a father at 20'. I'm sure his partner was fully ready to go it alone at such a young age 🙄.
I really like The Repair Shed, but Jay adds nothing substantial to it to be blunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I’m a bit fraught lads; I watched the Jill Dando documentary last night, and then, just now on Top of the Pops there was an E X T R E M E closeup on Killer Cliff’s face on “Devil Woman”

---

“Delightfully eccentric“ has been his schtick for decades 😁
Where is the Jill Dando documentary please?

Reactions: 3
The Jill Dando documentary is on Netflix. I thought it was really good. It interviewed Barry George too
Thanks. We cancelled Netflix last year but I'm wondering if I had already watched it because I'm sure I remember seeing Barry George on a show about the murder.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.