Secret Celebrity Gossip #159

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you meet Jon?
Yes, he was the one “ interested” in me . We snogged but I didn’t want the rest he was up for .
This must have been 1986/87 when You give love a bad name had just come out so they were not a big band then at all.
I thought he was cute and enjoyed the kisses but at that age I didn’t have a ton of boy experience so felt rather freaked out by going any further.
It’s only when I look back as a now 54 year old that I think wow that could have ended so differently and it was dodgy .
---
Christ, that’s depressing. Sometimes I wonder if men would stick solely to teens and kids if it were legal.
It is depressing looking back with now adult eyes .
I must admit I didn’t look 16, I was tall with a woman’s figure but they knew our age , and mentally and emotionally I absolutely wasn’t ready for a sexual encounter.
I wasn’t a big fan of theirs so that may have influenced my decision to not go further tbh, that’s depressing in itself , I think if it was a rock star I admired and had a thing for I may have done it in the excitement and heat of the moment.
Eg if it had been in the 70s and it was Bowie or Bolan I’d have been easily “ persuaded “ . It’s very scary isn’t it .
---
Just looked and it was 1986 so I was 16

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Yes, he was the one “ interested” in me . We snogged but I didn’t want the rest he was up for .
This must have been 1986/87 when You give love a bad name had just come out so they were not a big band then at all.
I thought he was cute and enjoyed the kisses but at that age I didn’t have a ton of boy experience so felt rather freaked out by going any further.
It’s only when I look back as a now 54 year old that I think wow that could have ended so differently and it was dodgy .
---

I must admit I didn’t look 16, I was tall with a woman’s figure but they knew our age , and mentally and emotionally I absolutely wasn’t ready for a sexual encounter.
I wasn’t a big fan of theirs so that may have influenced my decision to not go further tbh, that’s depressing in itself , I think if it was a rock star I admired and had a thing for I may have done it in the excitement and heat of the moment.
Eg if it had been in the 70s and it was Bowie or Bolan I’d have been easily “ persuaded “ . It’s very scary isn’t it .
---
I remember going to an under 18’s night at a local nightclub and an unknown band were there signing photos. My mate went ‘can she have a kiss?’ when it was my turn and he stuck his tongue in 🤨 I was 13. He was in his 20’s. I was very obviously underaged. I think this was around 1989.

• Sick
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I dunno... Blokes don't (usually) wear sheer dresses do they. I am sure if it was some boyband type in an open shirt they would be trying to get a shot or his chest. Or if it was a chap in a kilt?
I like her, and her vibe. But I don't see this as a big feminist moment.
At first I was all ‘good for her’ and then I saw later photographs
IMG_1121.jpeg

Reactions: 19
I never really talk about this, but on the topic of band encounters, when my mate and I were about 17 we went to see lost prophets at a very early gig in a very small venue. We were invited for drinks with the band afterwards, and although nothing dodgy happened, I think it easily could have, had we been up for it, we just had a vodka coke and went home 😂 but knowing what we know now about Ian Watkins, the idea I sat at a table with that man is so gross. But as I say this was very early days for them, and he def wasn’t on super hard drugs in those days. Still makes me shudder to think about it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I never really talk about this, but on the topic of band encounters, when my mate and I were about 17 we went to see lost prophets at a very early gig in a very small venue. We were invited for drinks with the band afterwards, and although nothing dodgy happened, I think it easily could have, had we been up for it, we just had a vodka coke and went home 😂 but knowing what we know now about Ian Watkins, the idea I sat at a table with that man is so gross. But as I say this was very early days for them, and he def wasn’t on super hard drugs in those days. Still makes me shudder to think about it.
I would imagine a lot of Lost Prophets fans feel the same way. Those poor girls who got manipulated into a relationship with him though :eek: The whole thing is utterly sickening and I know he blamed his drug addiction for his behaviour but duck, there are a lot of addicts around who don't do what he did.

• Sad
Reactions: 48
I've read that Ashton Kutcher is going to be taken down by the P Diddy saga. That would be glorious.
You’d have thought that he should have kept his head down during the Danny masterton debacle then - but there’s a real arrogance there.

Reactions: 36
I would imagine a lot of Lost Prophets fans feel the same way. Those poor girls who got manipulated into a relationship with him though :eek: The whole thing is utterly sickening and I know he blamed his drug addiction for his behaviour but duck, there are a lot of addicts around who don't do what he did.
We weren’t even particularly fans, my friends dad was the manager of a premiership football team in those days, so they just knew loads of people, if I remember correctly we got the tickets for free as was in our city and just went along for something to do. In another note, the same girl got us free tickets to see the red hot chilli peppers in Manchester once (around the same time) and we went and their support act (james brown 🤯) got booed because he was all over the place bless him. And Anthony kedis (sp?!) came out and yelled that they wouldn’t play unless the crowd showed JB some respect 😂😂😂 RHCP came out and played the most miserable half arsed set I’ve ever seen and fucked off in a mood before the end. Can’t stand the RHCP 😂😂😂😂 whiny little witches 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She's allowed to show leg of she chooses to, that dress is designed for showing a bit of leg.

She just shouldn't be asked to show leg by the photographer.
Fair enough pov I guess. That particular pose always brings out a cringe response in me I suppose and the fact that women feel compelled to have so much flesh on show regardless of the weather. Catch 22 so far as publicity's concerned.

Reactions: 12
---

---
Oh no, my inner 16 year old is now crying! 😢 I really did think Jon was one of the 'good guys', sigh ☹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh no, my inner 16 year old is now crying! 😢 I really did think Jon was one of the 'good guys', sigh ☹
I know he always comes across like a good guy with his long marriage etc .
to be fair I don’t suppose he did anything “ wrong” as such apart from a lot of heavy snogging and feeling up ….but I’m sure it won’t have been a one off and others may have gone for it ?
They gave us beer and it was made clear at some stage we were moving on to the hotel … we said we needed to nip to the loo and made our exit .
---
I see your Michael Praed (?) and raise you John Taylor or indeed any other gorgeous Duran boy ❤

View attachment 2881061
John was soooo cute

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.