Secret Celebrity Gossip #159

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TW
Posting this again for anyone who hasn’t seen the Red Hot Chilli Peppers and their behaviour towards Cleo Rocos on tv. Awful
That's just vile assault on a woman. On live TV. While the one tit for hit band sang outta tune

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Is he still cute? I'm too scared to google in case he's morphed into a fat dad.
Hey, fat dads need love too! 😂

All of the Duran Duran guys seem to be looking pretty good, actually. Either they've all got Keith Richards constitutions or they didn't cane it quite as hard as some of their fellow bands!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If these sad men stopped dating young women to boost their pathetic egos it might help. Why can’t the majority of famous men handle women their own age? Don’t like being told to grow the duck up? Don’t like a women with experience looking at them like the pathetic man children they are? Jesus Christ! And these sad women…oh I love an older man, it’s not his money that attracted me…ffs…you’re a dolly bird to them, something pretty on their arm to boost their ego, whom they can feel superior to because your a little innocent inexperienced thing…that has yet to realise they’re an adult CHILD! Who needs you to worship them but ultimately need you to mummy them, then they’ll move in to the next one when you harm their fragile ego
Another reason why Keanu is one of our worthy patrons!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

All of the Duran Duran guys seem to be looking pretty good, actually. Either they've all got Keith Richards constitutions or they didn't cane it quite as hard as some of their fellow bands!
John’s wife Gela posts lots of lovely photos on insta. This one was from the end of last summer.

CFB57847-3F51-4812-BBB9-D334CEA9C512.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 37

or, and hear me out, they’ve had some good work done. I don’t know about the Duran, but all those ‘ageless’ Hollywood men have always had work done.Everyone went on about how ageless Paul Rudd was for ages and now he’s a bit too shiny and smooth for a man in his mid 50s. Ditto Keanu, ditto Brad Pitt.

I think men get away with it a bit more because they don’t tend to have extensive eye work done because men are allowed to have crinkly eyes so people don’t note their sudden taut jawlines, smooth cheeks and foreheads or suspiciously full hairlines so quickly as they do a Jennifer Anniston or similar.

Reactions: 24
or, and hear me out, they’ve had some good work done. I don’t know about the Duran, but all those ‘ageless’ Hollywood men have always had work done.Everyone went on about how ageless Paul Rudd was for ages and now he’s a bit too shiny and smooth for a man in his mid 50s. Ditto Keanu, ditto Brad Pitt.

I think men get away with it a bit more because they don’t tend to have extensive eye work done because men are allowed to have crinkly eyes so people don’t note their sudden taut jawlines, smooth cheeks and foreheads or suspiciously full hairlines so quickly as they do a Jennifer Anniston or similar.
They all (well maybe not Nick) have suspiciously good heads of hair and Simon’s had some quite severe jowl removal by the looks of things.

I still love them as much as I did in 1981 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

I did at one time look at Keanu and think 'what's he done to himself?' but he seems to have left it alone so looks better. I think it may have been over indulgence in botox.

Reactions: 3
I was very proud of John Travolta for ditching the wig and going full on slaphead. It's a shame none of his colleagues have followed his example.

I'm very suspicious about The Rolling Stones, all in their 80's, and not a baldy amongst them. Rod Stewart, late 70's, still a full head of hair. Simon Cowell, no male pattern baldness going on. Whoever is making these men their wigs, they are doing a fine job.

Reactions: 26
I don’t get why the Daily Mail keeps mentioning Sheridan Smith’s play has been cancelled. It’s in every article about her and in the headline. They don’t do this with other people.
I wonder if they're going to make an ITV drama about this. Starring Sheridan.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I see your Michael Praed (?) and raise you John Taylor or indeed any other gorgeous Duran boy ❤

View attachment 2881061
Love a bit of John. And Roger. And Simon. duck it, throw them all in.

His daughter with Amanda de Cadanet is gorgeous

I always feel like Simon could have gone to seed and morphed into a fat Dad but I think Yasmin kicks his arse and gets him into the gym. Same with Wossy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Everyone went on about how ageless Paul Rudd was for ages and now he’s a bit too shiny and smooth for a man in his mid 50s. Ditto Keanu, ditto Brad Pitt
Deffo Brad Pitt, not sure about the other two. When you see now and then pictures of Rudd and Keanu, they’ve definitely aged, it’s just that they’ve aged well. We watched the early Bill & Ted films before watching the third and I almost cried at older Keanu, compared to how fresh faced and gorgeous he was when he was younger (partly out of nostalgia; I had the biggest crush on him when he was 16). In fact, I actually thought Alex Winter had aged better and Keanu should NEVER, EVER do a film EVER again where he’s beardless.

Reactions: 8
I was very proud of John Travolta for ditching the wig and going full on slaphead. It's a shame none of his colleagues have followed his example.

I'm very suspicious about The Rolling Stones, all in their 80's, and not a baldy amongst them. Rod Stewart, late 70's, still a full head of hair. Simon Cowell, no male pattern baldness going on. Whoever is making these men their wigs, they are doing a fine job.
Think you will find they are now sold as "Hair Systems"......not syrups, anymore :ROFLMAO: (Is this what Roman Kemp has?)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There are hair systems for women too. I’ve got the ‘pecia due to post cancer meds but I won’t be going there, I love my many syrups

• Heart
Reactions: 38
John looks good but I don't like the hair dye..on men it always veers towards the 'midnight auburn' colour...really unnatural.

Imagine if he let it go silver/grey. Stunning imho

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Becks has a hair system, surely? The state of it if it's not one. But he's been tweaking his face for years. Wasn't his pilthrum shortened?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Becks has a hair system, surely? The state of it if it's not one. But he's been tweaking his face for years. Wasn't his pilthrum shortened?
I never rated him looks wise but he has destroyed himself with surgical/cosmetic interventions. As for those repellent tats..🤮

He looks like a scruffy geezer now or old man Steptoe.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.