Secret Celebrity Gossip #158

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK I'm just putting this out there in case anyone else has thought the same.

Lucy B and Sam Campbell seemed to have good chemistry on Taskmaster and they've just started doing a podcast together (which I've listened to) and again, they seem to be very pally. Maybe it is just a pal thing, or maybe not!

Reactions: 7
Come on now, say what you really think!

Reactions: 11
Jon Richardson and his wife have split up.
Can’t say I’m really surprised..they didnt seem to like each other very much! Their ‘banter’ and constant eye rolling at each other…they both seemed to think they were better than the other…the odd joke about this with your partner can be banter, but these two - it was constant. My brother and his wife did this - surprise surprise they are separated and absolutely hate each other…and the poor kid in the middle knows it!!!

Reactions: 30
Ok I vaguely recall seeing him in live at the Apollo after a few too many shandies. No idea who she is apart from gogglebox and they both bored me to tears on that. How on earth they are comedians and who the fuck laughs at their stuff I’ve no idea.

Reactions: 7
See me and Mr T do this however we know its just a laugh. We are nowhere near as bad as those two.

Reactions: 2
I’ve thought the same. Gosh, what a messy situation. Meet the Richardsons is on Monday, I’ll bet it’ll be the best ratings they’ve ever had.

Reactions: 10
Did Jason not have a thing with Jenny Powell as well? I’m sure that did the rounds back in the day as well!

Reactions: 15
I've met his double. Honestly thought it was the real Jason.

Reactions: 3
AH husband deffo pings my gaydar, as did Melinda Messengers first husband
I was going to say exactly the same thing re MM's husband! Wayne? They were together for ages though weren't they? I think it was his wavy bob.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.