Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Restless Native

VIP Member
David Morrisey was good in a drama with Sheridan Smith of all people a while back, just looked it up and it's called 'The 7.39'.
I think Sheridan Smith is a decent actress tbh. She was brilliant in the 12 Days of Christine episode of Inside no 9. She seemed to be everywhere at some point

Reactions: 26
my heart broke for drake bell watching that. the fact that his mother knew, that he told her what was happening and she ignored it (while his girlfriend’s mother picked up on it almost instantly) was awful. that whole generation of kids, including ariana grande, must carry so much. that’s not even mentioning amanda bynes, and i still don’t think we’ll ever know the full story of what happened to her.

i know a lot of people have theorised similar to you about leo (with the context of his adult romantic relationships too). he does have a very strong mother, who was around him a lot, but she obviously couldn’t be there all the time.
Where can I watch this please?
---
Sadly, I can't forget as my dad died the same day. His was stroke-related. Like Jade, he was terminally ill He'd had a stroke a couple of years before but kept having smaller, progressive ones which removed his functioning piece by piece. Horrible way to go and another condition needing greater awareness. Cancer and strokes, amongst so many other debilitating, life-limiting conditions, are total bastards.
My dad had several strokes in quick succession, it's an awful, slow death. I remember the nurse on his ward telling us that strokes kill more people than cancer yet strokes get barely any of the funding or awareness of other diseases. I'm sorry for your loss.

• Heart

Clytemnestra

Chatty Member
I like a lot of J Los music, and I want to like her as a person but I find her ego and diva attitude so unlikeable. Her faux humbleness doesn't help, its so transparent
She's got eyes like a velociraptor - I imagine her road to fame is littered with the people she's stomped on to get ahead.

• Haha
There is an interview with Eddie Marsan in today's Guardian as he is playing the foul Mitch in the biopic. He, EM, is firmly on Mitch's side. Mitch was apparently a very loving father and misunderstood as he tried to help Amy so much. Bull shit.
But Eddie Marsan is a terrible twitter gobshite so I'm not really surprised.
We’ll agree to disagree here. 😄 I don’t read the Guardian nor do I think Eddie Marsan is a gobshite. What I do think is that EM is a great actor who wouldn’t tell a newspaper he felt Mitch Winehouse was a shit dad when he’s being paid to play him. 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Heard of the "comedian" Lolly Adefope anyone? No didn't think so.. i am not the biggest fan of Ricky Gevais and his comedy but i swear sometimes these ppl only do that kind of thing to get their name out there for some cheap publicity. Only time we hear those names from those who haven't made a name for them by doing comedy - ie their job
Isn't Lolly 'Kitty' in Ghosts?
What happened with her and Ricky Gervais?

LucyEyelesbarrow

VIP Member
Yes I love those invisible characters - Maris (Frasier), Elizabeth Mainwaring (Dads Army) and Mrs Columbo. Sheridan is another great addition.
Yes, the off-screen characters in those are brilliant, adding a new dimension to the show, but they can never be 'ruined' for us by being seen.

• Heart

oldjamfan

VIP Member
I think that's a really wonderful story! Good for him, hope he enjoyed himself!
He definitely did. He wasn’t really that famous then as it was pre-Victor. Just ‘recognisable’ I would say. But you know when you’re on a work training course and the trainer does that ice breaker where you have to tell people something about you that they didn’t already know. “Victor Meldrew came to my wedding reception” is an unusual one to say the least 😉😂

• Haha

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
There's absolutely no evidence of any of this at all.

The "deliberately filming in countries with low age of consent" thing has been spread around about I don't know how many actors. It doesn't even make any sense considering actors don't dictate locations.
When you are best mates with the directors/producers it does.
---
I’m not saying SBC isn’t a cunt, but as far as Rebel Wilson goes….pot, kettle.
He was completely wrong in his hypothesis that autism was "extreme male brain" - as in truth as many women are autistic, it just presents differently and as the norm for everything is the male version, the girls just got missed.

• Sad

Sjc_80

Kate Beckinsale in the DM again posting weird pics from her hospital bed.

Just looked at her insta and her profile reads “A fatherless girl thinks all things possible and nothing safe” 🤨
I want to dislike KB because she's so beautiful and has a fabulous figure...but I just can't help but really like her. I'm a little green eyed monster!

I love how she loves hers cats, I'm a fellow Cat Lady. But there's a sadness behind her beautiful eyes and I really feel for her. She's sent through a lot woth losing her dad and her mam being poorly.

• Heart

PeteM

VIP Member
Yes, you are correct, no way. Keanu is 59, his dad died back in 2016 aged 76, so it would be quite some miracle if his grandfather was still alive and even more of a miracle if he looked like that.

I mean, it's so obviously a manipulated image anyway.

Restless Native

VIP Member
That’s the one, someone verify this!
He would have been about 26 at the time so not sure.

Keith Allen is such an odious cunt. Don't know if anybody has seen the medical drama Bodies. He played a horrible cunt in that but starting to think he was just playing himself. He married his co-star from that too

Last edited:

PeteM

VIP Member
Worth noting that she states in the People article that "I found out I was like the fourth person to complain about the guy".

• Wow