Secret Celebrity Gossip #156

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to college with him! Never crossed paths with him in the slightest but had friends in the same classes. Always seemed like a bit of a moody prick sitting with his cap over his eyes in the common room. Slightly concerned you may have been there too 😂😂😂😂
It wasn’t at college, you are safe 😂 where did he go to college?

Reactions: 2
Where is Paris Hilton’s daughter?? I thought she said she had one yet never see her post her?

Reactions: 2
Does anyone have any tea about Suranne Jones? I don’t know why but I get such a bad luvvie vibe from her.

My weakest of weak tea is that I knew Theo who was one of the guys from Hurts, before he was “famous” he’s always been beyond vain, arrogant, elitist, supremely uninteresting and without a single inkling of a sense of humour. I heard through mutual friends that he shagged Juliette Lewis. Which annoyed me cos I’ve always loved her!
No tea but Suranne Jones gives me the severe heebie jeebies. It’s not often I’m creeped out by a woman. Probably just me though!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No tea but Suranne Jones gives me the severe heebie jeebies. It’s not often I’m creeped out by a woman. Probably just me though!
As I've said before, I always thought she was quite attractive in Scott & Bailey, but I don't really rate her as an actress (she nearly always essentially plays the same character in everything, which isn't a great sign)

Reactions: 13
As I've said before, I always thought she was quite attractive in Scott & Bailey, but I don't really rate her as an actress (she nearly always essentially plays the same character in everything, which isn't a great sign)
I used to think she was quite pretty in Corrie but now I can't stop looking at her funny nose

Reactions: 8
I will take this opportunity to say that I love Lesley Sharp and the series Afterlife she did with Andrew Lincoln (that nobody remembers).

Please no one tell me she's horrid.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.