Secret Celebrity Gossip #156

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know what the context of this photo is.. or when it’s from, I’ve just spotted it on Twitter but I’m manifesting a “Best of Girlbands” collab 🤞🏻
I hope you’re right! 🤞🏻
As someone who loves pop music and girl bands, that is an iconic picture.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Definitely not a new thing and it's not specific to England either. We just are in a world now where everything is becoming a culture war. The likes of Peter Shilton get their knickers in a twist over everything now.

Here's an example from a previous kit in 2011 where the cross was used in various colours.

View attachment 2830372

Team GB's kit from the 2012 Olympics changed the colour of the Union Jack too

View attachment 2830375

The current Nike templates are using flags on the collars for all nations and they are changing the colour to fit in with the colour of the collar. Here's the Brazil jersey.

View attachment 2830378
Thank you for the photos and explanation, makes sense now :)

Reactions: 4
I don’t know what the context of this photo is.. or when it’s from, I’ve just spotted it on Twitter but I’m manifesting a “Best of Girlbands” collab 🤞🏻
From Nicola Roberts insta
lilcola

So this happened… Last night @apple asked me to join @melaniecmusic @leighannepinnock @shaznaylewis & @keishabuchanan hosted by the fab @rebecca_judd for a panel talk to celebrate women’s history month. I’m still processing and pinching myself. Waking up, my heart feels so full after hearing all our shared experiences of being the women who make up the UK’s biggest girl bands of the past 30 years. There’s only so many of us that can relate to each other’s journey so being in a room with 4 at once and talking the highs and lows was everything. It was so honest and raw I left feeling weirdly healed and heard… and inspired. I have so much respect for each of these women. Something I took away, was that we all started out just as girls with a love for music, singing, writing and for all of the outside noise, the hell of losing yourself and finding yourself again, that little flame still hasn’t gone out ❤
Thank you @apple @applemusic @beatsbydre for asking me to be part of ‘A Force Together’. Best night ever x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Kerry Katona was great in Atomic Kitten. Very pretty and really good in the video "I want your love". They were all so attractive especially Natasha Hamilton who had such natural good looks and NOW! Changed beyond belief. It's very sad. Liz seemed the most sorted out of them. Loved the girl bands back then & the fashions.

Reactions: 13
Phew!! Just been to cancel the audio reservation and reserve as an e book instead.
Luckily it seems I cocked up and reserved it in error as an e book. 😁
Weirdly it wasn’t his teeth that were distracting, more his smokers phlegmy voice 😬. Fat Tony’s was the same. Enjoy the book!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Kerry Katona was great in Atomic Kitten. Very pretty and really good in the video "I want your love". They were all so attractive especially Natasha Hamilton who had such natural good looks and NOW! Changed beyond belief. It's very sad. Liz seemed the most sorted out of them. Loved the girl bands back then & the fashions.
Natasha Hamilton seems to have had a more turbulent love life than Kerry. Which husband is she on now, and how many kids has she got?

Reactions: 8
The rules Geri Halliwell has placed on husband and Red Bull boss Christian Horner ahead of Aussie F1 GP - with the Spice Girl not making the trip to Melbourne | Daily Mail Online

My god - I don't know whats worse.

The fact that CH is still playing the victim (unhappy that Geri doesn't 'trust' him ??!) or that he's still got a freaking job (and it even mentions there is no grounds for sacking 'that woman').

WT ACTUAL F ??!
If you have to make rules for your husband that include “don’t sexually harass your employees” and “stop sending photos of your dick to people”, then surely it’s pretty much guaranteed your marriage is done.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I don’t much care about the royals, but that’s tit news for anyone. Her poor kids too, dealing with that in the public eye.
I hope all the fruitcakes making up and talking tit about Kate hang their heads in shame. (They probably won’t tho)

Reactions: 50
Hopefully, the tinfoil hat brigade will back off now with their ridiculous theories, and let the poor woman have her treatment in peace and with privacy. She's so young, and with 3 children, it must be so difficult for her to cope with, and the great British public demanding information won't have helped.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.