Secret Celebrity Gossip #155

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back to "I'm just Ken". In case you were wondering whose hand he held and kissed at the end it was a cameraman.
GettyImages-2074623046.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
You say that as if you know something juicy. Please, dear @April Ludgate, spill the tea on this miserable tuesday afternoon.
We have some mutual friends and at a party when she was heavily pregnant with the stillborn baby she appeared to be hoovering something up off the top of a pizza box.
Aside from that she's really entitled.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
I've nearly been run over by both John Surtees and Carl Fogarty. John Surtees is hailed as a hero but when the recorders are off, everyone has a story about him being unpleasant. Carl Fogarty is a dwarf and one of the weirdest looking men I've ever met.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've nearly been run over by both John Surtees and Carl Fogarty. John Surtees is hailed as a hero but when the recorders are off, everyone has a story about him being unpleasant. Carl Fogarty is a dwarf and one of the weirdest looking men I've ever met.
I saw Carl Fogarty at Norton Games services not so long ago and I was surprised at how small and slight he was.

I can also play nearly run over by a celebrity ... Paul Young outside the Royal Court Theatre in Liverpool. He was on way to a gig there and I was on way to watch. I walked out right in front of his car !! I was actually quite excited at the time. I think his driver swore at me. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
How rude of him! David Essex nearly ran me over once.
Bryan Ferry pulled in then out dangerously in front of me twice in Holland Park. I went mental and called him a c*nt, w*nk*er etc. He looked stunned, scared even. He was clearly off his trolley as well, seemed pissed or stoned. Another celeb road rage was Martin Kemp. It was my right of way on a mini roundabout but he pulled out recklessly in his Porsche causing me to brake suddenly. I have him a diatribe too and he smiled and blew me a kiss. Asshole.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.