Secret Celebrity Gossip #155

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think why Ryan Gosling is so likeable is because he clearly finds the whole Hollywood thing absolutely ridiculous and it’s the fact he doesn’t take it seriously, as opposed to so many of them who genuinely believe they’re saving lives.

eta, I wrote this before reading your post @Lyra1970 and I didn’t mean to be trite about saving lives and making an impact. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Clare gets on my wick too. Glad she’s not on telly as much these days. Nicked this off Twitter 😂
I know someone who worked with her who found her extremely hard work. She was meant to be helping my acquaintance but had no interest in doing so. I saw her at Crufts yesterday and she is far shorter than she looks on TV.

Reactions: 7
He was very close friends with Liam Neeson and Natasha Richardson too - a popular guy I think. He wrote about Natasha’s death in his journal He seemed to be devastated
Also with Dexter Fletcher too- helped him out financially. What struck me about the AR book was how wide his friendship group was- from politicians to film stars, young to old. I really enjoyed his waspish little comments too.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The definition of the cruellest irony would be if Clare Balding started to lose her hair on top.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Not really gossip as it was in AR’s book that was published posthumously, but Charlene Spitteri of Texas and Alan Rickman were really good friends (probably how he ended up in a couple of her music videos.)

AR also really good friends with Ruby Wax which surprised me but I don’t know why.
I never understood the fuss about Alan until I saw the In Demand video. I thought he was a great actor but didn't find him attractive in anything before or since but there was something about him in that video...

Reactions: 8

2 things- what a horribly worded thing to say about her kids and I'm really glad she had kids 😂
It was a really cunty thing to say. The kids didn’t ruin your career, Lily, because they didn’t ask to be born. You CHOSE to have them which affected your career. One day they’ll see her comment and feel really sad about it.

Reactions: 43
I don’t mind Lily Allen, but let’s be real she peaked with Alright, Still. I personally loved Sheezus but it was a bit of a flop. I don’t think it would have led to greater things whether she was a mum or not.

Reactions: 10
I think they just don't know what's wrong with her, they're literally just reporting her own Instagram posts I think. She seems in a sorry state posting sad eyed pics of herself, and has had so much work done she looks nothing like herself. I think she's become a bit unhinged

Reactions: 17
I don’t think Kate Beckinsale is handling getting older very well. beginning to look a bit sad. She’s always given the impression that a lot of her self worth is tied up in her looks.

Reactions: 30
I've liked Ryan Gosling since his Young Hercules days in the 90s. But in recent years he has got so effortlessly cool, one of those guys men want to be. Good looking, talented, stylish and charismatic

Crazy Stupid Live is probably one of my favourite movies of his, and definitely one of the best romantic comedies of the last 20 years. His comic timing is 👌
David Lindhagen?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think they just don't know what's wrong with her, they're literally just reporting her own Instagram posts I think. She seems in a sorry state posting sad eyed pics of herself, and has had so much work done she looks nothing like herself. I think she's become a bit unhinged
Yet she swears she hasn't had as much as Botox or filler because she has some 'condition'. There was a picture of her standing between Paris & Nicky Hilton a few months back at their mum's birthday and you would never have known it was her if her name wasn't underneath the picture.

• Sad
I never understood the fuss about Alan until I saw the In Demand video. I thought he was a great actor but didn't find him attractive in anything before or since but there was something about him in that video...
@shellie you wash your mouth out 😂😂😂 AR could read the phonebook swoon.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
And what is she wearing that black bow for the sad selfies? Very odd infantile behaviour for her age

Reactions: 13
He was very close friends with Liam Neeson and Natasha Richardson too - a popular guy I think. He wrote about Natasha’s death in his journal He seemed to be devastated
Very minor tea but I once accidentally received Alan Rickman's mail as we had very similar sounding addresses.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
But she ditched her kids and carried on going with her career? They lived full time with their dad until her career was totally over, then she demanded them back to go and live with her and her new husband in New York.
I remember her putting them first all the time when they were young….. 😂https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...ll-carnival-after-drinking-and-smoking-binge/
I am so glad I'm not famous. It's bad enough getting so drunk you're puking and passing out, but for every humiliating moment to be captured on film - I almost feel sorry for her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.