Secret Celebrity Gossip #155

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RIP Dave Myers. I've just seen a lovely clip of him on Jeremy Vine (don't judge me, it's my day off and it's cold out) when he got back on his motorbike after months of cancer treatment. He was so happy. I hope his family are comforted by knowing how much he was loved by the general public, what a sweet man.

• Heart
Reactions: 94
I always thought Dave Myers seemed like a lovely, warm man and its delightful to see that yeah, he seemed to have been a lovely, warm man.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Re the Horny Horner texts, where does he slag off Geri in them as someone at the end of the last thread said? I scrolled through the Google Drive dump but didn't see anything like that.

Gosh he is very, very dull. It reads like he watched 50 Shades of Grey and discovered his inner desire to phone wank.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Re the Horny Horner texts, where does he slag off Geri in them as someone at the end of the last thread said? I scrolled through the Google Drive dump but didn't see anything like that.

Gosh he is very, very dull. It reads like he watched 50 Shades of Grey and discovered his inner desire to phone wank.
He doesn't slag her off, his PA says something like 'what would Geri say if she knew' and he replied with another request for a photo or something along those lines, making it clear he doesn't give a tit about his wife.

Reactions: 13
I've just read that Dave wants pre funeral service Martinis for everyone and meat and potato pie with chips at the wake 😭😭😭😭
What a guy.

• Heart
Reactions: 126
Re: Dave Myers. Am I right in thinking he originally started off as a make up artist and was part of the team on the first couple of series of Strictly Come Dancing? I’m sure I read that somewhere. Really lovely, interesting guy.

And of course God bless George. That photo of him looks like he’s doing an advert for DFS.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Mrs Merton voice ......... 'So Geri Halliwell what first attracted you to the millionaire Christian Horner ? ' :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I think Geri's more embarrassed about us all now knowing what a boring hole she put so much effort into chasing and marrying, rather than anything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 74

Lol.

I got it off Reddit (so usual caveats should apply) in amongst his hot one-sided phone lurve, he says that he has to pretend to be someone he isn't when with Geri and he's fed up with it.

So mild, yet sill offensive if you are Geri. He really comes across like he has the emotional and sexual maturity of a 14 year old. Its just not FAIR !!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Where can I find these Horner texts? He sounds like a right prat. Poor Geri, I am not a fan but I hope to God she boots that man out.

Reactions: 7
I’ve just been reading that apparently Tattle favourite Bob Mortimer is in poor health, worse than when he had his emergency heart surgery. Hoping he will be ok because I adore him.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.