Secret Celebrity Gossip #153

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the Inside the Factory chocolate episode last night!
it was bad enough to see Gregggggs smarmy egg face in his hair nets but he kept saying choclit instead of chocolate. Was driving me to distraction. Bellend
A choclit bellend. Ewwww 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Oh what happened with his coach??
I do think he’s hot although can’t be doing with all the hype
I really went off him last night. I know people lose their head over sports but to shove your (nearly 70yr old) coach was vile.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I feel like I can’t verbalise outside of Tattle how much of a twit I think TS is. Her fans are everywhere and seem to be unable to accept criticism of her at all. It reminds me a bit of the personality cult around Michael Jackson. Apparently she’s done so much of LGBTQ rights in the US, but still hasn’t come out which would be the biggest thing she could do for the LGBTQ community in the states. How has she managed to make an entire major sporting event about her and her latest beard?

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Nothing about her annoys me more than the way she constantly poses in general with her mouth open.
Her fringe and lipstick really annoy me - and she’s literally everywhere constantly!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
You know, I may be able to hack the match of the Super Bowl but all the celeb spotting, half time show and bleeping thirsty ads are TOO MUCH for my sick of this narc tit brain to compute

Reactions: 19
There’s so much about the Super Bowl, omg do enough people in the UK even care for there to be this much coverage? It’s rugby for ponces.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I have to say couldn't give a flying duck about Taylor swift & her oaf of a beard, but I do live for the halftime show they are always quite an extravaganza!! Usually they have some great trailers & adverts too but this year was a little poor on that front.
Let's hope Ms swift is writing an it's all gone wrong durge I can happily ignore soon

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A list celebs whose faces I can't bear to see; i'm sick of seeing Taylor Swifts fakey over reaction face and Beyonce smug "too cool for this" face.

Offloaded feel better
Totally. I would like to add Nicole Kidman 's sanctimonious, Madonna-esq, holier than thou face too.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve never seen so many sycophantic twats in one stadium
Yeah, you’re not telling me Beyonce and Lady Gaga actually give any kind of tit about the sport. They’re just there to see and be seen. I also read that TS’s viewing box cost 1million dollars (i was going to just write ‘box’ there but realised it could’ve been misconstrued). That’s an absolutely obscene amount of money.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
The only thing I like about Taylor's hair is that it isn't overbleached. But the tit job and face tweaking is getting a bit too much.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Whenever self and partner are watching a quiz, and it's something to do with popular music, we always say TS. It's often right. She's everywhere, and I am pretty sure I couldn't hum even one of her songs.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.