Secret Celebrity Gossip #150

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think he looks better but I do like a man with longer hair.. for example
I wouldn’t say no to his sword.. 😂

View attachment 2705599
now this man this man i can see... he's like the perfect guy too. acting, music, photography, speaks several languages is there nothing this guy can' t do? (not me.. that he can do anytime he likes) Also I heard he's a Fulham fan so BONUS

Reactions: 7
now this man this man i can see... he's like the perfect guy too. acting, music, photography, speaks several languages is there nothing this guy can' t do? (not me.. that he can do anytime he likes) Also I heard he's a Fulham fan so BONUS
He writes poetry too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Agreed. I revisit his naked wrestling scene in Eastern Promises from time to time to marvel at the wonderful, Shen, editing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
mark prepare yourself - it is not as sexy as you’re picturing (or as i pictured it would be when i first saw it mentioned) 🤣
Hahah I've just looked it up, no not quite as sexy as i hoped. A bit of violence can be sexy in right context, but that was a tad too much, haha

But I may check the film out anyway. He is an underrated actor

Reactions: 5
To the poster who asked where my mate is now. I have no idea, we haven't spoken in like 14 years. Hes probably running around ireland somewhere.

Reactions: 4
Hahah I've just looked it up, no not quite as sexy as i hoped. A bit of violence can be sexy in right context, but that was a tad too much, haha

But I may check the film out anyway. He is an underrated actor
it’s a great film, and he’s amazing in it! he really is hugely underrated, but i also feel like he kinda likes it that way.

i’m sure he was a very last minute recast on lord of the rings too. they lucked out 🔥🔥🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 9
mark prepare yourself - it is not as sexy as you’re picturing (or as i pictured it would be when i first saw it mentioned) 🤣
Still Viggo Mortensen though lol.
---
it’s a great film, and he’s amazing in it! he really is hugely underrated, but i also feel like he kinda likes it that way.

i’m sure he was a very last minute recast on lord of the rings too. they lucked out 🔥🔥🔥
He only chose to do the lord of the rings because of his son. Thank the lord! Can you imagine the original choice Stuart Townsend! No thank you!
IMG_7142.jpeg

Other choices mentioned.. Nicholas cage.. Russell Crowe and Daniel day Lewis. As much as I love Nicholas cage I couldn’t take his Aragorn Seriously lol. My reason vampires kiss that film is hilarious

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Just adding my two pence re sexy men- Matteo berrettini and Hozier 🥵 I like them tall and dark

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just adding my two pence re sexy men- Matteo berrettini and Hozier 🥵 I like them tall and dark
HOZIER! now you’re talking - and some of his lyrics are just utter filth 🥵 can’t believe he’s on raya and i can’t get to him 😭

• Heart
HOZIER! now you’re talking - and some of his lyrics are just utter filth 🥵 can’t believe he’s on raya and i can’t get to him 😭
Is he?! Oh I didn’t know that! I’m getting married this year but if the big man gave me the eyes my fiance wouldn’t see me for dust🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is he?! Oh I didn’t know that! I’m getting married this year but if the big man gave me the eyes my fiance wouldn’t see me for dust🤣🤣🤣
he is! someone leaked his profile on tiktok last week (and likely got themselves banned from raya in the process) 🤣

and congrats! 😘💍
---
I can see it! And both threads have been created?
i think it might be a mirage HG as i see nothing 🫡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.