Secret Celebrity Gossip #150

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today is blue Monday so enjoy

We have reached #150 gang.
846849A5-3CB6-4C9C-961D-1DAB07510AC5.jpeg

In the last thread we spoke Jennifer Aniston, where Geri may or may not have gone to school and some of us are transfixed by Kyle Walkergate drama

Carry on ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Tom Hiddleston has that ferrety look about him. Like Lawrence Fox. It’s a posho thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I was watching a netflix show earlier in which they kept saying dairy, esp cheese is bad for you so please stay away from Dermot.
---
I don't get Dermot...I loved him in the BB days and technically he's hosted "big" TV shows like X Factor and This Morning, he has his radio show etc, but I don't feel like he's one of those presenters where you go I have to watch this BECAUSE Dermot is presenting. I couldn't even describe his presenting style, just feels like magnolia paint.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I was watching a netflix show earlier in which they kept saying dairy, esp cheese is bad for you so please stay away from Dermot.
---
I don't get Dermot...I loved him in the BB days and technically he's hosted "big" TV shows like X Factor and This Morning, he has his radio show etc, but I don't feel like he's one of those presenters where you go I have to watch this BECAUSE Dermot is presenting. I couldn't even describe his presenting style, just feels like magnolia paint.
He's just a really safe pair of presenting hands isn't he. Plain and magnolia paint like. Free from scandal. Doesn't cause drama. Just professionally presents the show well.

Reactions: 41
I'm getting annoyed on a Facebook Group by a member with a very similar name to someone often referenced on these threads.

The temptation to write 'STFU, Pringle Fanny' is high!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He's just a really safe pair of presenting hands isn't he. Plain and magnolia paint like. Free from scandal. Doesn't cause drama. Just professionally presents the show well.
That’s why many call him Dermot O’Dreary

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ariana Grande seems to be in the grips of a very serious eating disorder
i feel like she’s always had huge image issues (to have that much work done to your face before you turn 30 is so sad) but she just looks so fragile now :(

• Sad
Reactions: 25
i feel like she’s always had huge image issues (to have that much work done to your face before you turn 30 is so sad) but she just looks so fragile now :(
I'm not sure shes ever fully got over the manchester arena bombing. How could you get over something like that though

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.