Secret Celebrity Gossip #151

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here for 151.
We discussed Barry Keoghan, Vogue, hot men, Cillian Murphy maybe working in Tesco.
Ioan Gruffudd got engaged
Shane Duffy has split up with his wife Lisa
Kate is in hospital and the King is awaiting treatment,
Lorraine, Cliff made an appearance

We loved the Have you seen a celebrity being a bellend thread on Reddit. There were some great stories

Most liked post from 150 was this one from @Hevs75 https://tattle.life/threads/secret-celebrity-gossip-150.43658/post-18092578

And a thread won’t be the same without this guy. Wasn’t he good on Sat /
BBC2

944E1F31-E09B-40A7-837E-7C82B0AAC833.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Going back to the late eighties ,remembervstory breaking about Sarah Ferguson dad,it was in all the papers,if me memory is correct story broke about him and massage parlour.

In 1988, while his daughter Sarah was married to Prince Andrew, the News of the World printed a story about Ferguson's membership of the Wigmore Club, "a health club and massage parlour in London staffed by girls who, dressed in starched white 'medical' gowns, allegedly offered à la carte sexual services to members."[1] He maintained that he had used the club "for massage only... and by that I mean a totally straight one" and as "a kind of cocoon where I could shut myself away for an hour and think".[1] The controversy did not affect his marriage; however, it allegedly led him to leave his post as the Prince of Wales' polo manager and his position at the Guards Polo Club.[9]

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Tbh I'm not sure a middle aged man using a "massage parlour", especially if his wife seemingly doesn't care, is really news. But that's 80s tabloids for you.

Reactions: 21
Anyone else bored of this tit show. When will the daily updates end. I honestly don’t know what the obsession is with these pair of knobs. I like the boos tho.
IMG_7147.png

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Tbh I'm not sure a middle aged man using a "massage parlour", especially if his wife seemingly doesn't care, is really news. But that's 80s tabloids for you.
I’m sure there was another story of one woman he used to see who lived in Marylebone Lane,I worked in WigmorevStreet and used to go to Marylebone lane as had lovely shops,I used to walk past the place where she lived.

Oh it’s just me having a buzz of memory.🤣I’m an old gal so I just get these memory things.🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Anyone else bored of this tit show. When will the daily updates end. I honestly don’t know what the obsession is with these pair of knobs. I like the boos tho. View attachment 2706103
Kelce's team won, so it'll be another week at least.

If they want the ultimate amount of publicity he'll propose to her after the Superbowl if they win. But I think that comes under "don't give them ideas".

Reactions: 14
Anyone else bored of this tit show. When will the daily updates end. I honestly don’t know what the obsession is with these pair of knobs. I like the boos tho. View attachment 2706103
Why does she look like shes arriving at her own gig or something? Celebrities have always attended sports games without any fuss or pap shots. This definitely screams publicity stunt.
I know we're supposed to all like Taylor Swift now cos we're all enlightened and feminist but there's just something reeeeally off-putting about her. Her reaction to the very tame joke about her at the Oscars for one thing. She takes herself so seriously. And on top of that she's so plain and bland. She does not deserve the level of superstardom she has inexplicably achieved.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
If you have to hold anyone responsible for Taylor Swift success, blame the society that produces women who are the human equivalent of bland oatmeal. She’s their voice. They buy tickets to her concerts and her merchandise, and they made her a billionaire. Who knows, maybe some of them are your friends, daughters, nieces, etc.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Why was her relationship with Joe Alwyn so low key yet every other one seems like a major publicity stunt

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Why was her relationship with Joe Alwyn so low key yet every other one seems like a major publicity stunt
Because he wasn't willing to go along with the blatant attention grabbing.

They say most celebs don't mentally age past when they got famous and she's proof. Everything she does screams 16 year old.

Reactions: 34
I will never understand the popularity of Taylor Swift. I don’t mind her music so much, but she‘s pretty bland, her voice is mediocre and I’ve always got mean girl vibes from her. That silly gang she had with other female celebs was pathetic, like a High School clique. I don’t believe for one second she’s straight either, so these showmances with men get on my tits. Her fans are so obsessive and get really annoyed when you say you don’t like her though, you don’t get that with any other singer I can think of.

Reactions: 64
I have absolutely curiousity about her relationship with Tom H. Was it a publicity stunt and who suggested he wear that tshirt?

Reactions: 23
Why does she look like shes arriving at her own gig or something? Celebrities have always attended sports games without any fuss or pap shots. This definitely screams publicity stunt.
I know we're supposed to all like Taylor Swift now cos we're all enlightened and feminist but there's just something reeeeally off-putting about her. Her reaction to the very tame joke about her at the Oscars for one thing. She takes herself so seriously. And on top of that she's so plain and bland. She does not deserve the level of superstardom she has inexplicably achieved.
I can’t bleeping stand her! How someone so beige and sickly sweet gets so much interest is beyond me, plus her music is literally lift muzak

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I really like Taylors music!! But I think listening to her music gives you the false idea that she's a deeper person than she really is.... I have no idea how she writes how she writes but then behaves like a 16 year old drama geek....

I preferred when I never heard from her!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t believe for one second she’s straight either
Same.
All these PDAs for paps who just happen to know where to wait for them scream 'protesteth too much' to me.

Tom H and that t-shirt :sick: made me think 'Lavender relationship', or he did it to boost himself in the public eye to get the Bond role (oh he'd be great for it because of his role in The Night Manager - and look how he can 'pull a fitty', or WTTE).

Oh, and before anyone mentions Zawe and the baby, he wouldn't be the first famous man to be in the closet and have a wife and kids ...
I still have an open mind on his 'straightness'

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.