Secret Celebrity Gossip #150

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While enduring Wonka with my daughter I noticed Timothee's hips were the width of my thigh, the man is TINY. And on the subject of Barry K - he looks like he was an absolute tit in school. I wonder if he'll get upper blepharoplasty which seems to be popular. He'd look unrecognisable if he does.

Reactions: 9
Yes the critics weren’t kind when it was released.

It’s my favourite film of Cameron Diaz’s
Bad teacher is my go too movie when I need cheering up! ‘It’s medicinal!’
[/QUOTE]

The scene where she's walking down the corridor, sees a girl crying at the locker, turns on her heel and goes the other way.

If I had a pound for every time I'd done that!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
i would guess that he hasn’t been in many sex scenes with a listers so it should be a small list to choose from! twitter seems to think it’s cameron diaz, though i didn’t know they’d ever been in a film together?!
ah thanks, I just googled and saw they appeared in “The Invisible Circus” together in 1999. So good shout.

Reactions: 3
Wasn't their rumours that Cameron Diaz gave up acting because she had a bad experience on set of her last film. I.e someone being sexually inappropriate towards her. The film was Sex Tape if I recall

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Can’t remember if I’ve shared this before but as we’re on Andrew Garfield- I used to know housemates of his at uni. One of them had a friend staying once, so she went in his bed for the night (he wasn’t there) She felt sick all night, and could smell something- assumed it was a mouldy plate under the bed or something. Anyway, she asked him about it, and he admitted he’d not changed his bedsheets for months. She shouted at him so much he cried!
That's revolting BUT who goes around just sleeping in someone else's bed?! My skin just jumped right off my bones and scuttled under the sofa in horror.
---
People think David Attenborough is a flash in the pan?!
Apparently so according to this thread!
---
Princess Kate 's health is nobody's business but her own. I applaud The King being open about his prostate issues, that's great, but that's also his choice and privacy or openness should be hers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Oh he is horrid. Or was. I used to work in insurance and he would phone up for a quote or to change his policy, always say his name and pause as if we should know how he was. And if you didn't react he would always be so rude through the rest of the chat.

Hated dealing with him.

Alan shearer on the other hand was lovely
He was allegedly known for getting his knob out on corrie. He was on an episode of celebrity come dine with me and Julie Goodyear was totally annoyed with him from when they worked together. Her episode was a dungeon and she whipped the life out of him. He is alleged to be a sex pest with the young actresses.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I'm a 36 year old lesbian, so obviously not Timothee Chamalet's target audience, but my God, what a weedy wimpy wet blanket the bloke looks like 😂

He looks like his mum still rings up to make doctors appointments for him.

I'm absolutely baffled by the attraction to him
I don’t see the attraction to chamalamalay. he seems like the type of lad who doesn’t know what to do in the sack. If he tried to pick you up he’d snap in half. lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The reddit celeb threads absolutely slaver over Andrew Garfield but I think he looks like he's wearing a rubber Jonathan Bailey mask.

Barry Keoghan looks like what you'd get if you asked an AI to generate a Jeremy Kyle guest.

I like them tall, (mostly) dark and handsome. Matthew Goode mainly, tbh.

Might make an exception for Cillian even if he would have to stand on a box!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I thought that until I watched Peaky Blinders. The camera LOVES him.
I had already seen him in a few things and been nonplussed but then clocked he was fanciable in Red Eye like a previous poster mentioned. His eyes are ridiculously blue at the start of that film

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.