Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Regarding the Jlo singing only bits of her own songs people were speaking about a few pages back, did everyone else on the entire planet except me know that pop stars have songs written for them but also the actual recorded finished song as well and just buy it and then sing over it? I was gobsmacked lol. This woman was the original singer and writer for three of Rihanna’s alone:

[/QUOTE

Ooh good catch 👏

Reactions: 3
Fifi was the oldest, so can't have been the girls nanny.
No this woman, was on Bob's payroll, and then became a nanny / mother figure for the family. Completely devoted to them especially Fifi, she used to bake for Fifi even as an adult and put pics on Instagram. She took down her account after Peaches death.
Can't remember her Instagram handle.. niceneen or something. But I remember Peaches raving about her, and how she wanted her to help raise her boys.

It's Meghan who used a surrogate, plenty of evidence on the net to support that theory but Ive never heard this allegation regarding Kate before. So my guess is that one of Meghan's diehard fans is trying to spread this rumour.
It was doing the rounds before Meghan was even on the scene. Kate was bullied mercilessly for years, for absolutely everything

Dodobobo

I like her but she was miscast in The Crown. They should have gone less well known imo.

Mikita Oliver. I didnt realise she was Andi Oliver's daughter ( from Great British Menu and a 90's punk band) until I saw them on Pointless Celebrities!
Yes her mum did a cooking series with Neneh Cherry and she turns out to be the new pop singer Mabels mum!

• Heart

max

From what I’ve heard, Paula was obsessed with Michael for a long time, and it’s also true that she interviewed him (in a very flirty manner) when he appeared either on The Tube, or The Old Grey Whistle Test (can’t remember which) So they knew each other for a few years before getting together. But, I don’t for one second believe that Fifi, Peaches and Pixie are not Paula’s and Bob’s. Mainly because I’m old enough to remember when Paula was pregnant with Fifi, and this was when Paula presented The Tube, so it was quite a big thing back then to see a pregnant woman presenting a tv show (Paula was quite the trailblazer). Paula also wrote a book about motherhood, and at that time, was madly in love with Bob. Paula also said that Bob was aware about her crush on Michael Hutchence, because Paula had stuck a photo of Michael on their fridge.
When Paula and Michael got together, he was in a serious relationship with Helena Christenson, and they were widely believed to have secretly got engaged. Bob was devastated when Paula left him, he tried to get Bono (who was a good friend of both Bob and Michael) to act as an intermediary, and when Paula decided that she was never coming back, Bob put into place a plan to completely blacken Paula’s name. Bob really was relentless, and the British media loved it, here was Saint Bob, a man who was loved by millions over Band Aid and Live Aid, and Paula was nothing more than a cheap tart, who had “dared” to leave a national treasure...After Michael died (was it suicide? Or as Paula said, a sex act that had simply gone wrong) She was utterly convinced that there was no way that Michael would ever leave her or their baby.
It’s worth noting as well, that on the night that he died, Michael had a couple of friends over to his hotel suite, one of them was his ex-girlfriend, and her boyfriend. They said that Michael spoke to Paula on the phone, and was devastated to learn that Bob would not allow Fifi, Peaches and Pixie to travel with Paula and baby TigerLilly to Australia to meet up with him. Michael then got angry, and phoned Bob, and there was a lot of shouting and pleading from Michael, but Bob wasn’t going to budge. Do I think that Michael killed himself over this situation with Bob and the kids? We all know that Michael was suffering from depression over the accident where he fell and smashed his head, and we also know, that on the night he died, he had been heavily drinking as well as taking drugs. But personally, whatever Michael did that night, he didn’t purposely take his own life. I watched a 60 minutes Australian documentary on Paula, this was just after Michael died, and Paula had moved with baby Tiger, to Hastings. It’s actually a really good documentary if anyone fancies watching it. And Paula looked good, was great with the baby, but was obviously using heroin to self medicate. There was a famous line from Paula which she said that when they first had sex, Michael had done 5 things to her that were “illegal”.... If I can find the 60 mins interview I’ll try and post it here. It’s well worth watching, if only to see just how Paula behaves when she’s lost the love of her life...☹
I just watched and they had ivf to conceive tiger Lilly

Anybody seen the film Hard Candy? Wonder if the paedophile photographer in it is based on Terry Richardson
No idea never saw it, did it seem like it was based on him? God all the rumours about photographers in recent years, makes you side eye the majority of them.

I really do believe that all the high powered ppl in the world and all the high profile celebrities are all compromised and controlled. Blackmail seems to be a very efficient tool. Especially since Epstein and the #metoo movement. And lets be real a photographer would come in handy

Big Red Dog

Chatty Member
I think Hugh has some kind of skin cancer see him with a weird plaster thing on the nose often.

Team JCM

VIP Member
Someone said to me that Tiger had a fling with Peaches husband after Peaches died. Not sure I believe that, even though I’ve always thought that her death was sketchy to say the least (Tidying up the house before the police arrived)
Edit to add - I know that there were references to Peaches in earlier threads, I just find the whole thing very strange.
BS totally agree. There were some pap photos of them out with the other Geldof girls and friends (if i recall correctly) and the paper tried to infer that she was hooking up with him.

• Wow

Whoops i said it

VIP Member
The Gary Glitter/Denise Van Outen affair definitely happened, apparently, he used to pick her up from school...🤢
Also, Denise had a long relationship with Jay Kay from Jamiroqai, he’s another one that has dissapeared from the face of the earth!! Although I think he’s great friends with the chef James Martin, as both are massive petrol heads..
Jay Kay lives up in rural Bedfordshire these days!

Ooooff. How do I find the pics??!
Try going through the Lipstick Alley link , the links in that thread might still work.

Are you Irish by any chance lol ?!!
I am indeed ☺

There were those pictures of him asleep and naked in some Russian girl's hotel room. I can't remember if they were fake or not. His people obviously claimed they were, but it definitely looked like him.
I'd say he was making the most of his fame, while the fan girls were still interested in him. He thinks hes such a catch that fame went to his head.

His wife comes across as lovely classy lady.

I read somewhere that the silent retreat or whatever he called it (where he emerged and covid-19 was everywhere and he hadn’t known) was him with some underage girl somewhere discreet
Wouldn't be a bit surprised..honestly you could replace his name with Saville in that story and it would sound like one of those bizarre articles written about him in the past.