Secret Celebrity Gossip #149

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tom Hiddleston could offer masterclasses on how to throw your career away - he was being mooted for Bond and all sorts of roles after the Night Manager... then came Taylor Swift. I still feel embarrassed for him, it was THAT awful :D now he's permanently stuck in the Marvel franchises.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Tom Hiddleston could offer masterclasses on how to throw your career away - he was being mooted for Bond and all sorts of roles after the Night Manager... then came Taylor Swift. I still feel embarrassed for him, it was THAT awful :D now he's permanently stuck in the Marvel franchises.
It is a shame he's got nothing much going on except that crap.

Reactions: 6
High-rise was quite interesting

Oh think that was pre Taylor Swift. You fucked yourself over Tom

• Haha
he also did THAT gq interview just after the taylor swift thing which i also think derailed his career because of how needy and almost sad he came across in it.

it’s been a while since i read it but i’m sure he shows up at the interviewer’s hotel room because he wants to rephrase an answer he gave the previous day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The Night Manager was great. Maybe he'll get some cred back when series 2 is released.

Reactions: 7
I really fancied Tom Hiddleston in The Night Manager , but no more ! At least he's wearing proper shoes in that latest Daily Fail photo, perhaps he reads here ! Oh and saw him dancing on a chat show ages ago, might have been Graham Norton, it was :oops: :sick:

I really fancied Tom Hiddleston in The Night Manager , but no more ! At least he's wearing proper shoes in that latest Daily Fail photo, perhaps he reads here ! Oh and saw him dancing on a chat show ages ago, might have been Graham Norton, it was :oops: :sick:
He was amazing in The Night Manager, when he fucked the woman against the wall 🔥🔥, wish it was me. 😆 But he's just a bit icky and meh these days.
The Night Manager was great. Maybe he'll get some cred back when series 2 is released.
I hope they don't make season 2, it was a perfect series, nicely contained as a limited series. I doesn't need a season 2.

Reactions: 8
He was amazing in The Night Manager, when he fucked the woman against the wall 🔥🔥, wish it was me. 😆 But he's just a bit icky and meh these days.

I hope they don't make season 2, it was a perfect series, nicely contained as a limited series. I doesn't need a season 2.
it's already been filmed I think!

Reactions: 1
I really fancy TH as Loki, but not at all when he's being TH, although he was hot in The Night Manager.
He's a really good actor but like most of those posh Eton types, in real life, he looks like he'd cry during sex 😬😭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Google says otherwise. Nothing even saying it's officially been confirmed yet. Lots of rumours it's in planning/development, but not official production order yet.
Yeah, plus there isn’t anything on IMDB about it. I think it’s probably just rumour.

It is a shame he's got nothing much going on except that crap.
I liked him The Essex Serpent. That was a bit different.

I suppose the Marvel stuff pays extremely well though. Hasn't he done some stuff on stage too?
---
Don't get me wrong I wasn't implying it was all roses. There was Sec 28 and the stigma and fear with AIDS for starters.

It was just a time from the 60's onwards when people seemed to be able to express themselves through clothes and makeup without putting a label on it. Hippies, glamrock, punk, New Romantics etc etc ...
I am such an idiot ....

There I am going on about people expressing themselves and not putting labels on it and what do I do without any sense of irony ???? 🤣 🤣

I know what I was trying to say. The rest of you can work it out. 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
While we’ve been talking about Hiddleston’s loafers and no socks look, Bella Ramsey has taken it to the next level. Loafers with socks but no trousers.
IMG_8338.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.