Secret Celebrity Gossip #149

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That wouldn’t surprise me in the least. Mucky mare. She’s absolutely horrible. Not someone I would ever want in my friendship circle.
That reminded me of a case that was on Tv and in the paper about a woman stalking a doctor if my memory is correct,she was awful she rummaged through his rubbish found a condom and used to on her underwear.

Here it is,worse case of stalking .

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I heard her on the radio a few weeks ago (on the sunday help style show) saying things didn't work out with him before because she "wasn't ready for his love" lol
I find it hilarious she still does ‘life hacks’ talk about tone deaf broadcasting

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Reactions: 24
They certainly look happy but the horse has bolted for me with him. He's done so many cringe-worthy things he's a walking ick.
I also question how good an actor he is. He is very good if you want Tom Hiddleston, but I've never really seem him be anything but a form of himself.

Reactions: 6
He’s such a bleeping tool. Do you remember his golden globe speech? He actually had to apologise for being such a massive tool.
I blush with second hand embarrassment just even thinking about it for him.

What about his Micheal Jackson impression tho? 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
He’s such a bleeping tool. Do you remember his golden globe speech? He actually had to apologise for being such a massive tool.

You said it better than me :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They certainly look happy but the horse has bolted for me with him. He's done so many cringe-worthy things he's a walking ick.
I agree but I feel a bit sorry for him. He’s a bit puppyish in that I think in the early days he was desperately seeking approval and going for a certain kind of image and he couldn’t quite pull it off (like that photoshoot he did in the saggy greying y-fronts). I like Zawe though. I’m glad he’s found someone who can love him, despite all the cringy things he’s done 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I guess what is cringy to one person is endearing to another. I can’t quite get my head around Vod from Fresh Meat finding it cute though 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

I don’t know how anyone can look at him, let alone take him remotely seriously after seeing him frolicking in the sea wearing his I ❤ Taylor t shirt. I mean what an utter twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

While he's definitely a bit awkward and over eager I thought the fuss over that speech was ridiculous.

It was off the cuff and he was clearly talking about being flattered that people who did important work enjoyed what he did.

Him getting more backlash for that than all the ignorant, sanctimonious bullshit that's spouted at award shows was unreal.
---
I don’t know how anyone can look at him, let alone take him remotely seriously after seeing him frolicking in the sea wearing his I ❤ Taylor t shirt. I mean what an utter twit.
This, I'll admit, was the height of twattery

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
This is so true. I knew that George Michael was gay long before it was disclosed in the press, only because my friend's boyfriend had previously been in a relationship with him (he had nothing but good to say about George)
After it all came out, I mentioned to someone at work that I'd known about George already, she immediately said, "Wow, you could have made a few quid if you'd told the papers". Sadly, she was probably right, then, as now, outing someone via the press, was a national obsession, even though in reality, the vast majority of folk honestly didn't care.
The press knew he was gay anyway.

I've mentioned this before but it really seems like nobody had a bad word to say about George so nice to hear more instances of George being a lovely person.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.