Secret Celebrity Gossip #149

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't be a Dermot.

Keep your nethers as clean as a whistle, whether you're a celeb of not. It's the polite thing to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I love those photographs. It captures the sublime ridiculousness of Tattle Secret Celebrity Gossip and I think it's wonderful ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 35
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m really late to this party but I’ve just watched the Rooney / Vardy drama on Ch4. Who were Mrs F, Mr G and Mr H, celebrity love triangle who were protected by the court?

Reactions: 8
Was it the footballer and his brother? He was shagging his brother's wife and also Imogen from Big Brother fame? I can't remember the fella's name, I'm so disinterested in football :D

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ryan Giggs and then his brother did ads for Paddy Power. What a delightful world we live in 😐

Reactions: 8
Someone shared the story of Mr safety pin and how he found certain celebrities rude etc. Now I can't remember if someone shared it here or I read on the comments section of the fail but an ex or current employee of Selfridge's said that Mr safety pin needs to be careful what he's saying as during his time there he abused his company card and basically stole a lot of clothing that was labelled as "borrowed" , there might have been more to it but I can't remember, was working last night so bit tired..

Reactions: 10
Someone shared the story of Mr safety pin and how he found certain celebrities rude etc. Now I can't remember if someone shared it here or I read on the comments section of the fail but an ex or current employee of Selfridge's said that Mr safety pin needs to be careful what he's saying as during his time there he abused his company card and basically stole a lot of clothing that was labelled as "borrowed" , there might have been more to it but I can't remember, was working last night so bit tired..
It was in here but I can't remember the posters name. 🤪

Reactions: 4
Who the heck is Mr. Safety pin? 😳
The bloke who recently did a tell all about various celebrities he has dressed when he worked for a department store in London. Safety pin refers to the famous Liz Hurley dress which he provided for her.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
You know the death of James Morrisons wife, the situation grows stranger by the day! Did she commit the unthinkable or is there something else to the story? DM are now making out something not sure what it is!

• Sad
Reactions: 27
On Kate Beckinsdale. I still can't see that she has had serious amounts of work on her face. She looks similar to how she looked 10 years ago and I don't see major changes. It is possible she has non surgical procedures but I don't see tell tale signs of a facelift or nose job.

Or, am I blind, I quite like Kate Beckinsdale, she hams her look up quite a bit but that's always been her style. Lots of make up, high hells, ultra glam etc. I can't help but like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They are definitely implying something anyway
---
On Kate Beckinsdale. I still can't see that she has had serious amounts of work on her face. She looks similar to how she looked 10 years ago and I don't see major changes. It is possible she has non surgical procedures but I don't see tell tale signs of a facelift or nose job.

Or, am I blind, I quite like Kate Beckinsdale, she hams her look up quite a bit but that's always been her style. Lots of make up, high hells, ultra glam etc. I can't help but like her.
From a photo it might not be obvious but from following her on Instagram and seeing her trying to act in an ad lately it is clear she cannot move her face properly. I didn't realise she was pretending she hadn't had anything done, when I realised I unfollowed. I can't be dealing with liars.

Reactions: 16
You know the death of James Morrisons wife, the situation grows stranger by the day! Did she commit the unthinkable or is there something else to the story? DM are now making out something not sure what it is!
As I've said before, the DM like to say things without talking

Reactions: 18
They need to back up, it’s literally just happened and they are right there with the insinuations. It’d be bad enough for a couple always flaunting themselves in the public eye but I don’t think they did.
Bit of grief tourism

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
They need to back up, it’s literally just happened and they are right there with the insinuations. It’s be bad enough for a couple always flaunting themselves in the public eye but I don’t think they did.
Bit of grief tourism
It's kinda mad, I don't understand why they have picked up on this story like they have. They even refer to the fact they aren't in the limelight anymore...

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.