House in habit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed she she doesn’t have a thread, but is mentioned a lot on here.
What’s everyone’s opinions?
---
Mods I did some more searching and found there is a thread, can you delete?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She drives me loopy.. I started watching her stories during the whole Johnny Depp and Amber Heard case as she was touted as someonenwith all the details and no agenda... but I swear she's never once divulged anything remotely interesting or new, (fyi promises of juicy news re: Gislaine Maxwell or Elon Musk that never happen!) it's just personal opinions, holiday snaps and then a few retro pics of Hollywood stars and a few promises of mind-blowing-info-to-come... then nada... can't be bothered with the whole self serving, self appointed journalist shtick... she's a gossip monger at best with a side order of Mom... but she has done a good job of self promotion tbf!

Reactions: 8
Really surprised that it doesn’t seem like a very active thread

Reactions: 2
I still can't believe this thread isn't active
---
Its worse she's getting and how she's swaying her kids political persuasions
---
I never ever thought she d be a Trump fan , christ her fellow independent journalists must be laughing at her , and her coverage is shocking and so one sided
---
It says how much she is getting on her go fund me s and substance that she's actually staying in same hotel as Trump .
---
I never can understand why everything isn't dropped when her kid gets such serious illnesses
---
Mustn't be as many fellow Americans on here
The Trumpettes will dislike her
---
She also says she has insider information on just about everything and then makes awful spelling mistakes which is such a pet hate from someone who is a journalist

Reactions: 5
I had to unfollow because of her posting a gazillion stories all the time, I don’t have time for that love! Yea it was odd how she totally fan girled ghislaine and her brother and sister. Weird. Think I’ll swerve her account a bit longer then! Makes me laugh how she thinks she is a proper journalist.

Reactions: 4
I still can't believe this thread isn't active
---
Its worse she's getting and how she's swaying her kids political persuasions
---
I never ever thought she d be a Trump fan , christ her fellow independent journalists must be laughing at her , and her coverage is shocking and so one sided
---
It says how much she is getting on her go fund me s and substance that she's actually staying in same hotel as Trump .
---
I never can understand why everything isn't dropped when her kid gets such serious illnesses
---
Mustn't be as many fellow Americans on here
The Trumpettes will dislike her
---
She also says she has insider information on just about everything and then makes awful spelling mistakes which is such a pet hate from someone who is a journalist
You know, she is suuuuper problematic and def deserves a thread but she is SO toxic I couldn’t even hate follow any more. The Trump humpers are full-on cult members and I only have so much bandwidth to deal with that tit anymore. Her brand of crazy gives me a visceral ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has sold her soul
---
I used to e
She has sold her soul
I used to
Njoy her independently journalism , she really was one of the people
Gave an honest opinion of the glitterati and wasn't swayed by popular opinion
Now she's gotten too big for her boots has practically abandoned her children over the last year especially as one of her children has additional needs stemming from his last accident .
She has sold her soul to the Trumpettes
Allshe needs is a boob job and blond hair
---
So surprised

Reactions: 3
I AM ABSOLUTELY SHOCKED BY HER POSTS ON PRINCESS KATE
---
I HOPE SHE GETS TAKEN DOWN OVER THIS HER SOURCE BEING LADY VICTORIA HARVEY
---
ITS SO INSULTING TO THE ROYAL FAMILY TO VE LIKE A TRASHY MAGAZINE OR RAG ,
BUT THEN THATS WHAT HOUSE IN HABIT IS KNOWN FOR
---
SHE DOESNT DISCLOSE HER CHILDS MEDICAL ISSUES EVEN THO SOME ARE RELATED TO EATING DISORDER THERE TOO

I can't believe this thread is not active
---
How do we send this link over to William and Kate thread
---
You know, she is suuuuper problematic and def deserves a thread but she is SO toxic I couldn’t even hate follow any more. The Trump humpers are full-on cult members and I only have so much bandwidth to deal with that tit anymore. Her brand of crazy gives me a visceral ick.
Se her being interviewed on Fox news she is making an absolute fortune, staying in same hotel as Trump and ha5snt really been a mother on duty for the last 6 months her poor boy has had so many health issues and she has been in another State while the medical emergencies were ongoing .
---
She really dropped her "insider (lady Victoria Harvey)" into the tit today
All the royals give her a wide berth

Reactions: 5
Hate this witch. And hate the fact tattlers are posting like this bleep knows anything
---
---

---

Se her being interviewed on Fox news she is making an absolute fortune, staying in same hotel as Trump and ha5snt really been a mother on duty for the last 6 months her poor boy has had so many health issues and she has been in another State while the medical emergencies were ongoing .
---
What’s up with her son?

Reactions: 2
---

---

---
I’ve just posted in the other thread with a link directing folks here.
Hopefully we can eliminate any confusion and can consolidate the two threads into this one? 🤞

IMG_8066.jpeg

Reactions: 10
---

I avoid going over to her instagram as I really don't like giving her views anymore, however just went over to see what was said and there's nothing saved - what did LVH say?

Hate this witch. And hate the fact tattlers are posting like this bleep knows anything
---

What’s up with her son?
Lots of health issues , obviously some sort of over eating disorder , abandonment issues , he seems very different to the other boys possibly somewhat on the spectrum it's hard to see him being so ill at times and having surgery and having had an accident and she didn't come home to him
---
She seems to be closer to the other boys especially her youngest who seems to be on the gifted spectrum ,it's so sad to see that other boy always struggling

I avoid going over to her instagram as I really don't like giving her views anymore, however just went over to see what was said and there's nothing saved - what did LVH say?
She said that Princess Catherine had had surgery on her bowel and now has a stoma bag 😳 What is the point in telling the public that? I'm not entirely convinced it's true.

She said that Princess Catherine had had surgery on her bowel and now has a stoma bag 😳 What is the point in telling the public that? I'm not entirely convinced it's true.
She has no idea she's just bread crumbling and they're all being fed lies and when they run with these stories then the Palace officials know who has leaked certain lies .
All of these different rumours are to catch out someone that's leaking royal information to the press
---
Lots of health issues , obviously some sort of over eating disorder , abandonment issues , he seems very different to the other boys possibly somewhat on the spectrum it's hard to see him being so ill at times and having surgery and having had an accident and she didn't come home to him
---
She seems to be closer to the other boys especially her youngest who seems to be on the gifted spectrum ,it's so sad to see that other boy always struggling
If you follow her you ll know from her earlier political views and from epstein to depp she ll jump on whatever gravy train necessary

---
Is that the heavy set son who she always hides? Horrible witch

Reactions: 1