Secret Celebrity Gossip #147

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be fuming. There are a few things one doesn’t mess with, and grief/childhood grief is one of those. You have every right to get hot.
@Discombobby I’m so sorry Geri’s bullshit has caused you upset. I can totally relate for similar reasons. Ironically in 1993 I was pulled out of a school trip to be told my mother had died - at the very same school Geri went to but had long since left - so it feels weirdly like she’s stolen my life a bit there. She published an autobiography way back when in which she was gratuitously rude about some of her old teachers, including for their physical appearance, and she used their actual names. Really upsetting for them and absolutely unnecessary.

I didn’t mean to post and run about the Spice Girls. Life has been busy! But my info came from someone who knew them well as a band. Mel B is a nice person but pretty hair trigger about life and in your face apparently. I’ve never met any of them myself though.

However, I do have the Cliff calendar, which I have bought as a kind gift for a friend. The pictures up close really do look like a propped-up corpse.

Spencer Matthews looks like Rob Brydon now. The Mail always means drugs when they mention friends being worried about weight loss.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
What about adoption then do you feel the same about that?
There's plenty of evidence that adoption can cause trauma (not always but it can). The difference between adoption and surrogacy is that with adoption, the child already exists and the birth mother can't provide them with adequate care. With surrogacy, a child is deliberately being created to rip them away from the only person they've ever known. Often so a richer person can benefit from the risks taken by a poorer person.

• Heart
Reactions: 81
re: Spice Girls (specifically Victoria)... okay, so, this has been driving me nuts and I've wanted to bring it up for a while but I feel like I might be crazy...

Does anyone else remember back in the day - like back with the tabloids were going crazy over Victoria's weight... so, what, early 2000s? - The Sun did a column and in it they outed Victoria's sister Louise as being their source? I DISTINCTLY remember them being like, "Haven't you wondered how Louise could afford..." and they mentioned a very specific thing (though now I cannot remember what it was) that she had apparently purchased or paid off so Victoria would know they were serious.

Anyone else remember this? What brought it back to mind was the Wagatha trial and them claiming they never reveal sources. LOL
I seem to recall something similar but it was about David's sister not Louise? Also feel like I might be crazy tho.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if they'll just edit in his coverage. Highly doubt they'll have a new talking head with his thoughts and feelings.
It says in the article: It's now been revealed that old footage Huw's voice will briefly feature in the upcoming BBC film, from when he announced The Queen's death on the channel.

Reactions: 6
There's plenty of evidence that adoption can cause trauma (not always but it can). The difference between adoption and surrogacy is that with adoption, the child already exists and the birth mother can't provide them with adequate care. With surrogacy, a child is deliberately being created to rip them away from the only person they've ever known. Often so a richer person can benefit from the risks taken by a poorer person.
Thank you for an actual reply & not just a 'angry face' as it was a genuine question

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It says in the article: It's now been revealed that old footage Huw's voice will briefly feature in the upcoming BBC film, from when he announced The Queen's death on the channel.
Ah, thanks. It was a daily hate link and I didn't click through.

Reactions: 4
I know he seemingly behaved badly towards certain colleagues, but I do feel a bit sorry for him in this regard. He did a beautiful job on the day, his practice paying off. I thought it was just the right blend of sombre, reassuring but engaging.
I stayed tuned in as I was impressed by his delivery- very Walter Cronkite on JFK’s assassination. Especially in contrast to Nicholas Witchell’s commentary.

Reactions: 34
Ozempic?
---

How does that workout with maternity leave at your work? Do surrogates have the same rights as mothers who actually keep the baby? Has your workmate suffered from baby blues or blocked milk due to the post natal hormones etc? Curious
---

As St Eamonn of Holmes likes to say, there aren’t any wrinkles on a balloon 🎈
She got full maternity leave and as far as I'm aware she expressed milk for the baby for quite some time afterwards.
I moved to a different part of the company while she was on maternity leave so we keep in touch via social media and she seemed very well afterwards. She got married recently and is now heavily pregnant for a gay couple.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.