Secret Celebrity Gossip #147

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks dreadful- far older than 35. He claims he's training for an event but he doesn't look like he's training. Suspect it's his addiction. Bit embarrassing seeing as his sister in law is the future Queen's sister.
Princess Margaret had some choice friends/more than friends (google John Bindon) so it wouldn't be the first time a queen has a sister with dodgy ties.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I was in a pub in World’s End in Chelsea with two friends. One of which had a facial disfigurement. John Bindon was in there and kept looking over at us. He sent over a bottle of champagne. He wasn’t on the pull. I think he felt sorry for my friend. He never spoke to us, just raised his glass. We were a bit scared but he left us alone.

He had a famous trick with a beer glass. He didn’t demonstrate it to us, but I believe he showed Princess Margot in Mustique.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
He looks dreadful- far older than 35. He claims he's training for an event but he doesn't look like he's training. Suspect it's his addiction. Bit embarrassing seeing as his sister in law is the future Queen's sister.
I don't think he looks that bad. He is a fit guy with low body fat. He looks like vast majority of guys who train at gym and have low body fat %

When you have low body fat one downside is it often ages you.

Reactions: 6
That was Mark Thompson, the astronomer off Stargazing Live and The One Show. That reveal was almost Steve Backshall levels of disappointing tea 😆
I went to his wedding! Must have been about 15 years ago. I’d never heard of him, my bf at the time used to work in (Norfolk 🤣) showbiz circles with him

Reactions: 4
Who’s this Popbitch is referring to, is it Shane McGowan’s widow?
Wording is a bit off. Is it a celebrity journalist as in a journalist who is a celebrity, or a journalist who writes about celebrities.

I don't think she'd describe herself as a journalist. More likely to say she is an artist. But it does say journalist on her wiki page so maybe it is her they are referring to. I haven't heard of any well known journalists losing family members

Reactions: 9
You have to say Geri's nude picks blow poor old Lorraine's out of the water. Maybe that's because Geri's were taken professionally? yes, that's the problem. Lorraine just needs a better photographer.
Imagine listing that on your portfolio 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.