Secret Celebrity Gossip #142

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I've watched some amount of ice hockey, and it is something you see people do, under the deniability of being off balance, even though they shouldn't. Sean Avery, who's a former NHL player (and a bit of a twit, admittedly) said similar to you.

As I said yesterday, I can see him being charged with manslaughter, but I think the bar for finding him guilty would be very high indeed.

Long term I can see the leagues making having your foot up high a much more serious penalty.
Surely also it will make neck protection a compulsory thing? I know the players say the shirts are heavy, but if it can stop an injury being fatal isnā€™t it worth it? I dunno?

Reactions: 10
Yeah, I've watched some amount of ice hockey, and it is something you see people do, under the deniability of being off balance, even though they shouldn't. Sean Avery, who's a former NHL player (and a bit of a twit, admittedly) said similar to you.

As I said yesterday, I can see him being charged with manslaughter, but I think the bar for finding him guilty would be very high indeed.

Long term I can see the leagues making having your foot up high a much more serious penalty.
Yes I really think they need to do that.
I'm not surprised they didn't make neck guards compulsory (I mean who needs safety right) but I hope to see more players wear them in the future.
---
Surely also it will make neck protection a compulsory thing? I know the players say the shirts are heavy, but if it can stop an injury being fatal isnā€™t it worth it? I dunno?
I believe they've already said that they won't be mandatory but I know a couple of players have said they'd be wearing them going forward.

Reactions: 5
in the european leagues maybe (i know theyā€™re worn frequently in sweden/finland) but the NHL never ever will tbh. reading the commentary about this over the past few weeks only confirms that.

injuries like this are fairly uncommon though, and need a lot of varying factors to happen at exactly the same time. for however many hours of hockey are played a week the chances of it happening are almost (almost) nothing. i guess, like in a lot of sports, players are prepared to take that risk. in terms of it being made a stricter penalty, itā€™s already a match penalty, which is really as strict as hockey can go (in terms of the actual rules of the game). i canā€™t see that the entire body will make one act a penalty on its own.

itā€™s the fact that they donā€™t wear full face guards that still gets me tbh. serious facial injuries are more common, but no one seems interested in working on that!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
in the european leagues maybe (i know theyā€™re worn frequently in sweden/finland) but the NHL never ever will tbh. reading the commentary about this over the past few weeks only confirms that.

injuries like this are fairly uncommon though, and need a lot of varying factors to happen at exactly the same time. for however many hours of hockey are played a week the chances of it happening are almost (almost) nothing. i guess, like in a lot of sports, players are prepared to take that risk. in terms of it being made a stricter penalty, itā€™s already a match penalty, which is really as strict as hockey can go (in terms of the actual rules of the game). i canā€™t see that the entire body will make one act a penalty on its own.

itā€™s the fact that they donā€™t wear full face guards that still gets me tbh. serious facial injuries are more common, but no one seems interested in working on that!
The German Ice hockey league just made the neck guards compulsory as a reaction to the incident.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Intentionally kicking someone is a match penalty, having your foot high isn't, iirc (or if it is, it's very rarely enforced).

Reactions: 1
Intentionally kicking someone is a match penalty, having your foot high isn't, iirc (or if it is, it's very rarely enforced).
itā€™s rarely enforced because, again, it rarely happens. or itā€™s impossible to prove as dirty play because, as weā€™ve said, the player can easily say ā€œwell i was falling!ā€

had the game in question continued without that tragedy happening, petgrave would almost certainly have sat out the rest of the game and probably a few matches afterwards.
---
The German Ice hockey league just made the neck guards compulsory as a reaction to the incident.
only because all the clubs and players voted for it - theyā€™ll struggle to get that level of buy-in elsewhere sadly. germany also already had a fairly healthy attitude to neck guards, which a lot donā€™t.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Same because Iā€™ve seen people do the ā€œduck lipsā€ with two Pringles andā€¦wellā€¦it has to look similar doesnā€™t it. šŸ˜‘
Interestingly, not. She has no "lips" to speak of, just one intact Pringle and a load of crumbs and broken bits šŸ¤¢

Imagine someone crunching away on a Pringle during sex, and then having that flavoured mouth. It was obviously just a way for her to show off her fanny that she's very proud of, but it seems so desperate and makes the man involved look incompetent. Has she had to lure him down there with food? Does he have to mask the taste? Whatever it is, no one who gives amazing head is eating a bleeping crisp while they're doing it. Embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That is fantastic news about GA and Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll make sure itā€™s a very fitting tribute to Sarah.

Reactions: 3
Interestingly, not. She has no "lips" to speak of, just one intact Pringle and a load of crumbs and broken bits šŸ¤¢

Imagine someone crunching away on a Pringle during sex, and then having that flavoured mouth. It was obviously just a way for her to show off her fanny that she's very proud of, but it seems so desperate and makes the man involved look incompetent. Has she had to lure him down there with food? Does he have to mask the taste? Whatever it is, no one who gives amazing head is eating a bleeping crisp while they're doing it. Embarrassing.
Pringalingus ! šŸ˜œ

• Haha
Reactions: 19

She had surgery on it.. looks strange to me lol. I bet he got ripped for that picture by his mates lol

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.