Secret Celebrity Gossip #142

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just finished Britney’s book….it’s a lot. I’d recommend it, but it’s a tough read. I guess there’s some explanation as to why she behaves as she does now but something doesn’t quite sit right.

Reactions: 17
I’m sorry but I will be dyeing my bright red hair until the day i shuffle off. I’m unashamedly vain and will never give in to the grey! My beautiful grandma kept her hair shiny jet black til the day she left us ❤
Oooh @caroleffinbaskin i may just copy your nan now! Thinking about it my dad still dyes his hair lol and his beard he’s 81 lol 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but I will be dyeing my bright red hair until the day i shuffle off. I’m unashamedly vain and will never give in to the grey! My beautiful grandma kept her hair shiny jet black til the day she left us ❤
I believe it's everyone's right to choose! Mines actually more silvery white and to be honest I suit it, it's in excellent condition, I don't miss the chore of getting my roots done every five weeks and it's saved me a fortune! 🤣
---
Oooh @caroleffinbaskin i may just copy your nan now! Thinking about it my dad still dyes his hair lol and his beard he’s 81 lol 😂
I remember adverts from years ago about some stuff for dying beards...Just for Men?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I always think that men who dye their beards look sinister. But fair play @caroleffinbaskin if your dad is 81 and still has hair to dye. He's beating me in that respect...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can I just remind everyone that Cliff is still dying his hair and just how super sexy that makes him? Ditto Macca actually.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So I've binged 2.5 threads to ask where in the lyrics to I Hope I'm Old Before I Die Robbie Williams refers to Channel 5.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love Jordan and William’s friendship, it is so genuine even though their background is very different worlds. Jordan’s reaction to William’s engagement is one of my go to you tube videos when I want to see something wholesome to make me smile
I don't know much about Jordan North but what I do, I like. He seems like a good 'un. I just watched the video of his reaction cos I love a bit of wholesome happy tit. But... is he always that overly reactive? Maybe I'm a miserable old cynic but he seemed a bit like he was over compensating something, being a bit too "awwwww". Made me a bit sad incase he actually wished they would marry at 50 or feels like he's being left behind or something.

I'm a massive over analyser though haha

Reactions: 2
Can I just remind everyone that Cliff is still dying his hair and just how super sexy that makes him? Ditto Macca actually.
Macca's stopped doing it. Cliff's definitely wearing a wig. Probably made out of the hair of the many people's he assassinated over the years.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I let my hair colour grow out cold turkey during lockdown and have never gone back to dyeing it...mine's totally grey and I've been told by the hairdresser that it's a fabulous colour and people pay to get theirs like that! So I'm happy...🤣
Me too!! I’d wanted to do it for years and lockdown was a great excuse.

I love it and so does my husband. I also periodically use a colour shampoo in pink or blue just to have some fun which my son loves

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So I've binged 2.5 threads to ask where in the lyrics to I Hope I'm Old Before I Die Robbie Williams refers to Channel 5.
I meant to ask about that too!

it’s not in the official lyrics, but I think around the time the song came out (and Channel 5 was a brand new thing then) singing it live, he’d add lyrics like,

”I hope I live, to receive, Channel 5” (referring to how it was a really crap signal at the time)

and

“I hope I live to see them f*ck, on Channel 5” referring to all the “racy“ films it shows 😂

Am I making this up or does anyone else remember?

Reactions: 4
Catching up on the today’s news it’s George Alagiah’s memorial service.. this bit got me.

'We end the programme today with George in his own words..

If you haven't already told the people you love, that you love them, tell them. If you haven't already told them how vulnerable you sometimes feel, tell them. 💔
someone i knew yrs ago worked in at the BBC and went to George's memorial service.. apparently he liked to wear red braces in the newsroom

• Heart
Reactions: 11
A friend of ours was rendered paraplegic after being mown down by a drunk driver. ( Poor guy. It was all so heartbreaking) He used to have to have faeces removed manually, but it was done by his nurse. It is referred to as 'manual evacuation'.
Done that many times for patients with spinal injuries. However never with a spoon....

• Heart
Reactions: 8
From what I've read from people who watch hockey, he deliberately put his foot up and many think he should be done for manslaughter.
They are mostly racist trolls though who have never watched ice hockey, many people who are involved in the sport are saying it was a tragic accident

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It was probably one of those wee drugs spoons and not a big old rusty table spoon.
---
They ar empathy racist trolls though who have never watched ice hockey, many people are also saying it was a tragic accident
Looking at the clip as someone who knows very little about ice hockey (used to play roller hockey, but don’t think that counts), it looked like a deliberate foul but I don’t believe anyone would go into any team sport looking to kill an opponent.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
On the Cliff theme, a few months ago my dad, sister and I were in an antiques shop and saw a Cliff book (Cliff & The Shadows), I jokingly got over excited about it and the chap in the shop really thought we were huge fans! Fast forward to today, it’s my sisters birthday. My dad’s only gone back to the shop and bought it for her! It was £2! Honestly, we’ve been peeing ourselves laughing all day because she didn’t want to open her presents until tonight. I’ve been texting all day asking if she’s opened her ‘special’ present yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.