Secret Celebrity Gossip #140

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And this is why I love Tattle. I missed the Greg 🫖 last night and have just spent three pages thinking it was Gregg Wallace (mouth agog) only to find out it was all a ruse 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Jamie's Italian launched in 2008 and closed in 2016 so he was between 40-47 cracking on an 18yo. Wtf that is disturbing. Hope u don't mind but wtaf? He looks like Lembit Opik dropped down a flight of stairs
I went to read posts and they were gone. Jamie
Oliver was banging someone or Greg D banged someone in one of Jamies places?
Sorry for asking, im just realllllly confused

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I too missed the Greg drama although I recall Boris Becker got up to something similar. I just googled it and found this in the Guardian:

"In the first instalment of his new autobiography, Hold On, Stay a While, Becker revealed that he had sex with the waitress, Angela Ermakova, only hours after his pregnant then wife, Barbara, had gone into hospital with contractions. While Mrs Becker was being treated, the former Wimbledon tennis champion consoled himself with a couple of beers. He then repaired to the bar of the trendy Nobu restaurant in London.

It was then that Becker met Ms Ermakova. After five minutes of "small talk" he followed her into the "darkest corner" of the restaurant - which turned out to be the broom cupboard - and "got down to business"."

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
In a nutshell, as people often expressed admiration for Greg Davies, a poster said they had held back from revealing but were now giving some tea on 2 encounters with GD. One, in Brighton, when she was celebrating her 18th birthday in Jamie’s Italian, she and GD went into a lavatory complete with Victorian style plumbing, and had a shag. The cistern handle was mentioned, I think as something to hold onto. After leaving the lavatory she said he was the perfect gentleman (he would have been late 40s then) and bought her some polenta chips and tiramisu. He then left with his girlfriend who was an MP at the time. She was wearing tight jeans, and looked tiny in comparison to her shagger boyfriend, and GD and gf went to Cafe Nero up the road. It was unclear whether the Gf was in Jamie’s Italian whilst the shag took place, or whether she arrived afterwards. Poster was proud of her classy shag.

(Note from me - if this story was true it could have been in party political conference season- Brighton hosts a lot of the conferences- the now defunct Jamie’s was up the road from a Cafe Nero. Or GD gigging?)

Second encounter was her and a friend bumping into GD with a friend outside the Strand Palace Hotel in London. They had suitcases (all of them, can’t recall?) and they all said hello and stood looking awkwardly at each other. I don’t think any sexual contact took place then, nor were savoury snacks or calorific desserts on offer.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
I always think of Tom Hiddleston like Neil on Strictly. Just the walking embodiment of the ick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Nevermind all this bollocks, get working on your 2024 Celebrity Death Pool lists because voting opens on December 1st.

FYI on the 2023 list
Dick Van Dyke has 31 votes
Dolly has 3 votes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
They had suitcases (all of them, can’t recall?) and they all said hello and stood looking awkwardly at each other. I don’t think any sexual contact took place then, nor were savoury snacks or calorific desserts on offer.
As this is clearly vital for this story, only Greg and his friend (who I can’t remember the name of, but to be fair the OP also wasn’t sure of their name) had suitcases. No sexual contact. Just awkward standing outside the hotel.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This thread is becoming like a fever dream or when you've taken too many pain 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 55
As this is clearly vital for this story, only Greg and his friend (who I can’t remember the name of, but to be fair the OP also wasn’t sure of their name) had suitcases. No cut sexual contact. Just awkward standing outside the hotel.
Thanks for the clarification. An important detail.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Right can you all just stop until about 4pm. I’m at work and can’t stop laughing at this thread. Cheers!

• Haha
A guy that knows how to spoil a lady. Polenta ❤
Take note lads and ladies the true way to a women’s heart that! 🥰🤣
---
I (76), was out for a walk with my dog, three children and 5 grandchildren and lo and behold, Greg was walking the other way with his then partner.

Quick chit chat, then we slipped off behind a tree and had the most mind blowing quickie. Came back and nobody had noticed and Greg gave my dog a biscuit. Happy memories…
Just done this right all over my poor dog who’s asleep on my knee, poor bugger smells like coffee now 😂😂
1698223490694.gif

• Haha
Second encounter was her and a friend bumping into GD with a friend outside the Strand Palace Hotel in London. They had suitcases (all of them, can’t recall?) and they all said hello and stood looking awkwardly at each other. I don’t think any sexual contact took place then, nor were savoury snacks or calorific desserts on offer.
Now you mention it. I remember staying at this hotel and getting down to it with Greg in the lobby. Fun times.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.